Barbarianbob
Topic Author

What is the evil?

Wed 29 Dec 2021, 18:03

Im sure this is covered in books that i do not yet own (or maybe not) but i was considering some scenarios that would send a party into Alberator on a rescue mission or scouting mission, but I have no idea what's there. Or a story centered around a group trying to escape.

Im perfectly fine coming up with my own stuff, but can anyone point me to where i can find information on what what is there or what this evil is? Or just share some info with "spoiler" warnings?

What types of forces or creatures does this evil use?
Are there still humans living oppressed lives there? Or human slaves as it were?
What are the levels of corruption there and does it get worse the further south you go?

Thanks in advance all!

n4tune8

Re: What is the evil?

Thu 30 Dec 2021, 02:36

Much of the available information should be in this book (that I do not own): https://freeleaguepublishing.com/en/sto ... 4598273173

Barbarianbob
Topic Author

Thu 30 Dec 2021, 22:48

Much of the available information should be in this book (that I do not own): https://freeleaguepublishing.com/en/sto ... 4598273173
OK now that is exactly what i was looking for! Thank you!

Does anyone recall is this book was part of the level of pledges made for RoS?

n4tune8

Fri 31 Dec 2021, 02:07

OK now that is exactly what i was looking for! Thank you!

Does anyone recall is this book was part of the level of pledges made for RoS?
It wasn't, but... I'm pretty sure that it will be part of the next Kickstarter for RoS (the Crown of Thorns campaign). Nothing has been announced but with the success of the RoS kickstarter, it is likely. As to when that will be... only the Mattias'es know. Probably in their 5-year plan for world domination.

Barbarianbob
Topic Author

Fri 31 Dec 2021, 03:51

Lol.. thanks. That'd too long to wait. Guess I'll be placing an order tomorrow!

Barbarianbob
Topic Author

Fri 31 Dec 2021, 04:23

Ordered... thanks all!

SoulAngel

Fri 31 Dec 2021, 12:00

i finished to prepare the campagn... very nice, a lot of "new secret" unveiled and some epic scenes.

There is one more book after, in the landfall place if i remind well.

But there are still some part unexplored: the free city states for eg (we had some information about them in the royal sekretorium report).

Barbarianbob
Topic Author

Fri 31 Dec 2021, 22:21

i finished to prepare the campagn... very nice, a lot of "new secret" unveiled and some epic scenes.

There is one more book after, in the landfall place if i remind well.

But there are still some part unexplored: the free city states for eg (we had some information about them in the royal sekretorium report).
Cool. Looking forward to getting the book now. Seems like it's ripe with adventure ideas and with the 5e rules coming out, should be pretty easy to convert the mechanics. It's really the history and lore I want it for.