Klinge
Topic Author

3rd Party Mini Campaign: Treasures of the Ivy County

Wed 30 Aug 2023, 07:27

I have made this mini campaign with four adventures for Dragonbane all set in the Ivy County, a deserted region where the small village of Bindvid is the only civilised settlement.
The four adventures can be played as a mini campaign, as separate one-shots, or you can fit them in your own campaign.

You can find it on DriveThroughRPG:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/45 ... ch-Demoner

CarlNyk

Re: 3rd Party Mini Campaign: Treasures of the Ivy County

Wed 30 Aug 2023, 16:18

I checked:) Great that you write material for the game! I'd have it run by an editor first, though. For example, the value added by the drawings is ... questionable.

Von Ether

Re: 3rd Party Mini Campaign: Treasures of the Ivy County

Wed 30 Aug 2023, 17:01

I checked:) Great that you write material for the game! I'd have it run by an editor first, though. For example, the value added by the drawings is ... questionable.

Judging what is on the cover would not be the editor's job.

That would be a graphic designer's/Line Developer's job to find affordable art for the cover. That said, perhaps the OP is not aware of stock RPG art (because commissioned art would either be too expensive for a small project or would need to be very cheap/free.) Finding stock art on DriveThru RPG is done by using keywords.

While it sucks that you have to wait 30 days before you can cash out your money at DTRPG, you can immediately use it for store credit on such things as stock art. And the cool things about PDFs is that you can update them.
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse.php ... from=&pto=

I did the same thing myself, replacing four covers of my old pdfs because my graphic design skills had gotten better within my first three years. These skills are a craft and they take time and practice to get better.