MetalBoar
Topic Author

Questions about FRIA118579 and problems with my Dragonbane Kickstarter add-ons

Fri 04 Aug 2023, 03:23

Hi there!

I know the support team is very busy and I hate to add to their work but I've got a couple of problems and I hope posting here might help to resolve them.

The first issue is with order ORDER FRIA118579 - Twilight: 2000 Core Set DELUXE. When I placed the order on May 25th or 26th your website said this item was still in stock and you processed my order. I received a confirmation email with my order number, but I have not heard anything since then and I have not received the order. I hadn't really been thinking about it, but I saw today that your website says it is now out of print. Will I still be getting this product, and if so, what sort of delay should I be expecting? This is the first time I have contacted support about this issue as I just realized how long it had been unfulfilled and saw that it is now out of print.

The second issue is with the books that I added on when I backed the Dragonbane Kickstarter. I ordered a number of books, including the Symbaroum Core Rulebook and the Mutant: Year Zero Core Rulebook. I did not receive either of these books with my shipment, but I did receive a copy of Tales from the Loop, which I did not order. I would be happy to trade the Symbaroum Core Rulebook for Tales from the Loop (80s Era RPG, Hardback) since I recently ordered the Symbaroum Korinthia Bundle and I don't have to have 2 physical copies of the Symbaroum rule book. I would really like to get my copy of the Mutant: Year Zero Core Rulebook. I would also like to get a copy of the PDF for Tales from the Loop, if that exchange is acceptable to you. I contacted support on July 10th when I received the incorrect shipping invoice to see if anything could be done, and then a week later when the order arrived and was confirmed to be incorrect. I have not heard back, aside from the automated reply.

I am still waiting for a shipping confirmation for order FRIA128263 (Symbaroum Korinthia Bundle - placed July 5th), so it might be a great solution to add the Mutant: Year Zero Core Rulebook in with that order to save on the shipping.

Thank you for your assistance!

Lehto

Re: Questions about FRIA118579 and problems with my Dragonbane Kickstarter add-ons

Tue 08 Aug 2023, 12:06

Hello,
I have seen to all of the above now. More info in a PM.
Kind regards,
Daniel
Daniel
Customer support

MetalBoar
Topic Author

Re: Questions about FRIA118579 and problems with my Dragonbane Kickstarter add-ons

Wed 09 Aug 2023, 00:32

Thank you for the help, Daniel! It sounds like everything is well taken care of now.

MetalBoar
Topic Author

Fri 08 Sep 2023, 21:21

Hi there Daniel,

Unfortunately, when I received my replacement books I got another copy of Tales from the Loop instead of Mutant Year Zero. I am concerned that there is some problem with how orders are being processed by your distributor.

A few minutes ago I received an email from Gerard on your support team that he had just gotten to my original email and is going to send me a replacement copy of Mutant Year Zero. I'm concerned that I will get the wrong book again.

I want to make sure that my orders represent profit and not loss for Free League. Part of the reason I order the physical books instead of just the PDFs is to support your excellent work and I would hate to see that undermined by some sort of communication error with your distributor.

Thanks again for your assistance!

MetalBoar
Topic Author

Mon 11 Sep 2023, 21:23

Posting an update:

Gerard has been in contact with me and I've been assured that everything is being taken care of properly. There is no need for any other assistance at this time.

Thanks again!

MetalBoar
Topic Author

Sun 05 May 2024, 23:41

Hi there!

I know the support team is very busy and I hate to add to their work but I've got a couple of problems and I hope posting here might help to resolve them.

The first issue is with order ORDER FRIA118579 - Twilight: 2000 Core Set DELUXE. When I placed the order on May 25th or 26th your website said this item was still in stock and you processed my order. I received a confirmation email with my order number, but I have not heard anything since then and I have not received the order. I hadn't really been thinking about it, but I saw today that your website says it is now out of print. Will I still be getting this product, and if so, what sort of delay should I be expecting? This is the first time I have contacted support about this issue as I just realized how long it had been unfulfilled and saw that it is now out of print.

Thank you for your assistance!
Hey there, I just got a notification on the Shop app that this order (FRIA118579) was about to ship. You resolved this for me and I already received this order several months ago. I don't know if this is a glitch in the Shop app or if your US distributor is about to send me another copy. I don't feel the need to get a second copy that I haven't paid for so I wanted to make sure you knew that I've already received my copy of Twilight: 2000 Core Set DELUXE.

While looking through my emails on this subject I did discover a different book (Walking Dead Deluxe Edition) that I have not received but I will send an email to support about that later.

Thanks!

l333am

Mon 06 May 2024, 16:50

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue with us.

As we are investigating where this error occur in our process, can you please forward me the shipping notification you received?

That e-mail was sent in error due to an update in the shop, which caused old orders to be updated with a shipping notification.
Leam
Customer Support

MetalBoar
Topic Author

Wed 15 May 2024, 07:01

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue with us.

As we are investigating where this error occur in our process, can you please forward me the shipping notification you received?

That e-mail was sent in error due to an update in the shop, which caused old orders to be updated with a shipping notification.
I'm sorry, I just saw this. I can't forward you the shipping notification because it was just a notice on the Shop app and it disappeared the same day that I posted this. I did receive a standard "You received your order from Free League Publishing What will you find next on Shop?" email the same day that I received that notification, but I did not actually receive anything. I can forward you that email if you'd like but it appears to be just a default, boilerplate email from Shop.

l333am

Wed 15 May 2024, 20:05

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

No worries; I have notified our team about this, and they are already working it out to solve this error.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a great day ahead!
Leam
Customer Support