Michele
Topic Author

Peoples of Wilderland (5e) is out!

Fri 01 Dec 2023, 19:27

As anticipated in the Kickstarter of Moria: Trough the Doors of Durin, PDFs download links via DrivethruRPG for Peoples of Wilderland (5e) have begun to be sent to backers.

Which means that Beornings, Wood-Elves, and Woodmen heroic cultures are now officially playable also in LotRRPG, complete with their own cultural traits, Backgrounds, and Virtues!

To make up for the long wait, the document will also contain the High Elves's Backgrounds that are missing in the Rivendell supplement, as well as... wait, are those some new cultural Rewards??
It is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succour of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Adelard Took

Re: Peoples of Wilderland (5e) is out!

Fri 01 Dec 2023, 20:43

Haven’t received my email yet. How soon can I expect it? I can’t wait to see what the people of the Wilderland look lik for 5E.

bisupsz

Fri 01 Dec 2023, 22:06

As anticipated in the Kickstarter of Moria: Trough the Doors of Durin, PDFs download links via DrivethruRPG for Peoples of Wilderland (5e) have begun to be sent to backers.

Which means that Beornings, Wood-Elves, and Woodmen heroic cultures are now officially playable also in LotRRPG, complete with their own cultural traits, Backgrounds, and Virtues!

To make up for the long wait, the document will also contain the High Elves's Backgrounds that are missing in the Rivendell supplement, as well as... wait, are those some new cultural Rewards??
why rewards?

finarvyn

Sat 02 Dec 2023, 03:38

Haven’t received my email yet. How soon can I expect it? I can’t wait to see what the people of the Wilderland look lik for 5E.
I got mine earlier today, so I assume yours will be ASAP.
Marv / Finarvyn
Fell in love with Tales from The Loop, Vaesen, 5E LotRR ... Now hooked on Dragonbane, which still should be called Drakar och Demoner IMO. Played OD&D since 1975..

Adelard Took

Sat 02 Dec 2023, 05:01

Thank you finarvyn! I hope you are enjoying yours. I’m looking forward to it.

Redcoat

Sat 02 Dec 2023, 05:47

I had no idea they were going to do that. I'm tearing up my character sheets and becoming a Beorning skin-changer right now!
I hope I can be a Beorning skin changer.

Standforth

Sat 02 Dec 2023, 07:10

This is great news, I hope my email comes soon!

finarvyn

Sat 02 Dec 2023, 18:06

I had no idea they were going to do that. I'm tearing up my character sheets and becoming a Beorning skin-changer right now! I hope I can be a Beorning skin changer.
Main options include:
(1) Beonrlings
(2) Wood Elves
(3) Woodsmen

For your Beornlings, there are many background options.
(i) Child of two folks
(ii) Errand-rider
(iii) Head of the Family
(iv) Light-foot
(v) Keeper of Tales
(vi) Voice from the Past

Oh, and there _is_ a virtue called "Skin-coat" that you might like. ;)
Marv / Finarvyn
Fell in love with Tales from The Loop, Vaesen, 5E LotRR ... Now hooked on Dragonbane, which still should be called Drakar och Demoner IMO. Played OD&D since 1975..

Redcoat

Sat 02 Dec 2023, 22:37

That's Awesome.

No email yet though, who should I message?

Bdegreen79

Sun 03 Dec 2023, 16:51

Do I have to sign up for something specific? I have backed Moria and purchased Ruins and I can’t remember the other name at the moment. I have not received an email at this time and can’t locate the campaign through google.