JLandan
Topic Author

Treasure Hoard Generator

Thu 20 Jul 2023, 02:02

I made a treasure hoard generator. Mostly it's based on the rules, but some homebrew material is included, namely plate mail armour and a few weapons, also some other precious objects and materials for them to be made from. there's a few tweaks that need completion, such as matching banes for different enchanted rewards on the same weapon.

https://perchance.org/rotrr-treasure-ho ... rator#edit

Thoughts?

I think more rewards and enchanted rewards for Famous Weapons and Armour would be better. The same ones keep coming up because there just aren't that many. Suggestions? Please include Cultural origin and weapon type restrictions, as well as what it does.

I've made some updates to include specific musical instruments, and have removed Marvellous Artefact and Wonderous Item descriptors, because those are quite obvious.

Newest updates: new Famous Weapon and Armour rewards. Too many of the same ones keep coming up.

Lormin

Re: Treasure Hoard Generator

Wed 02 Aug 2023, 18:16

I love it! Thank you so much I'm going to use it.

JLandan
Topic Author

Re: Treasure Hoard Generator

Thu 03 Aug 2023, 01:13

You are welcome. I think all the bugs are out of it. Bear in mind that it does contain plate mail, which is not in the core book, as well as various weapons also not in the core book. There are also many new Precious Objects added. I have also added several enchanted rewards, because the same ones kept coming up and some situations (Numenorean armour for one) did not have enough rewards to make three.