Arianrhod

Re: Early Access Feedback - Case File 01: Electric Dreams

Wed 22 Jun 2022, 19:59

The Animoid Row stretch goal said we would get the location, a map, and NPC's.
I don't think we got any NPC's so far. Any chance of getting stats for a couple typical Animoids?
I got a set of NPC cards in the "Starter Set Cards" PDF, and then the background info and stats on them can be found in the "Starter Set Case File". Have you checked there?

doc-t

Wed 22 Jun 2022, 21:16

Page 002: "The BLADE RUNNER RPG core rulebook is also a useful reference, but not strictly necessary to play."

This is unreasonable. How will readers understand what's going on in the Case File, understand Blade Runner world terms and character stats? Reading on, there are several references to the rulebook, e.g. page 007: "to make a Stelline Scan (page 160 in the rule- book)" or page 008: "How this works is explained in detail on page 162 of the rulebook." which seems to me quite a contradiction to "not strictly necessary to play."

I suggest to change the sentence to make the core rulebook a necessary requirement to be able to play the Case File.

Grimmshade

Wed 22 Jun 2022, 23:00

The Animoid Row stretch goal said we would get the location, a map, and NPC's.
I don't think we got any NPC's so far. Any chance of getting stats for a couple typical Animoids?
I got a set of NPC cards in the "Starter Set Cards" PDF, and then the background info and stats on them can be found in the "Starter Set Case File". Have you checked there?
I see NPC Cards, which are basically just pictures, right? But none of them are specifically from Animoid Row, unless I'm just not seeing it.

Tomas
Site Admin
Topic Author

Thu 23 Jun 2022, 19:21

Page 002: "The BLADE RUNNER RPG core rulebook is also a useful reference, but not strictly necessary to play."

This is unreasonable. How will readers understand what's going on in the Case File, understand Blade Runner world terms and character stats? Reading on, there are several references to the rulebook, e.g. page 007: "to make a Stelline Scan (page 160 in the rule- book)" or page 008: "How this works is explained in detail on page 162 of the rulebook." which seems to me quite a contradiction to "not strictly necessary to play."

I suggest to change the sentence to make the core rulebook a necessary requirement to be able to play the Case File.
Hi! As stated in the Kickstarter, the complete Starter Set will include a condensed rulebook, and page references in Electric Dreams will point to it.
Fria Ligan

doc-t

Thu 23 Jun 2022, 23:52

page 039, stats of Iris. She is employed as a dancer, but has neither Stamina nor Mobility beyond D? Doesn't feel right. I suggest e.g. Mobility B.

doc-t

Fri 24 Jun 2022, 00:03

page 041, stats of Jelle. He has a skill Profiling, but there is no such skill.

slfdstrx

Sat 02 Jul 2022, 13:54

For The Safehouse, the location of the clues in the text doesn’t match their locations in the crime scene photo.

Tomas
Site Admin
Topic Author

Sun 03 Jul 2022, 14:01

For The Safehouse, the location of the clues in the text doesn’t match their locations in the crime scene photo.
Noted and fixed, thanks!
Fria Ligan