Alistar
Topic Author

Weary Adversaries

Sun 08 May 2022, 09:55

Hello everyone, reading the manual I realized that the adversaries can become weary during the fight, for example from the expenditure of hate points or from the effects of the Forward Stance-Combat Task Intimidate Foe. But looking in the manual for the effect of weary on an adversary is not described anywhere, instead it describes what effect it has on a hero.
How do you handle this rule? Do you apply the same effects as on heroes?

Dunheved

Re: Weary Adversaries

Sun 08 May 2022, 10:20

In short, yes.
Adversaries discount/ignore any 1 2 or 3 on the adversary Success dice when Weary.

Harlath

Sun 08 May 2022, 10:21

Yes, same rules apply there as to heroes. After all, the Intimidate Foes action makes foes Weary, and it is clearly supposed to have a mechanical effect. I think the earlier instances of the rule are just explained from a player's perspective as almost all rolls in the game are player facing. :)

Alistar
Topic Author

Sun 08 May 2022, 11:30

I think the earlier instances of the rule are just explained from a player's perspective as almost all rolls in the game are player facing. :)
Yes, yes in fact that part refers to the loremaster, I suppose the same thing too.
In short, yes.
Adversaries discount/ignore any 1 2 or 3 on the adversary Success dice when Weary.
ok, sounds perfectly logical for me

Thank you