Praetorian_1974
Topic Author

Mythic Britain and Seasons of Mystery Foundry VTT modules

Fri 06 May 2022, 12:38

Hi all,

I appreciate i may be doing something daft, but after the email from freeleague via kickstarter saing the foundryvtt modules are now available, i went and claimed my codes as directed, and also put them into my foundr account on foundryvtt.com, so far so good. however when i restarted my foundry instance, I could not download the modules into foundry, nor can I find the manifest link to manually pull them down.

am I being daft, or a bit too keen?

an help appreciated

cheers

A_

Fenhorn

Re: Mythic Britain and Seasons of Mystery Foundry VTT modules

Fri 06 May 2022, 13:00

Have you tried asking over att the foundry discord or at the Year Zero Worlds discord. If you don't get your answer there or here, you can contact FL support your their contact form.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Praetorian_1974
Topic Author

Fri 06 May 2022, 13:57

Have you tried asking over att the foundry discord or at the Year Zero Worlds discord. If you don't get your answer there or here, you can contact FL support your their contact form.
Hi Fenhorn,

short answer - no. will do that now, thanks for the advise

SolemnFollies

Fri 06 May 2022, 17:16

It looks like everyone is having this problem. The comments on the Vaesen kickstarter thread are all the same. There's also some info in the Foundry subreddit. We can claim the codes and add to our Foundry accounts...but the actual install packages aren't linked or available anywhere. Submitting a help ticket is probably best.

Praetorian_1974
Topic Author

Mon 09 May 2022, 16:21

the good news is they are now available for download :)

i will put it down to the foundryvtt catalogue only being updated on a weekend, rather than anything nefarious :)

now to go pixie hunting in Sandford, Gloucestershire - for the greater good (and yes I have moved old Meg to there, because hot fuzz)