andershl
Topic Author

Re: Forbidden Lands rules reference sheets

Thu 07 Jul 2022, 10:59

This is great! I'll be printing a few copies for our upcoming campaign.

One suggestion: For the "Defence" table, it might be nice to include a Disarm column, and parrying a ranged attack with a weapon should maybe have an asterisk, since it can be done with Rank 2 in the associated weapon talent.

Also, minor note, in the Actions tables, you denote actions that can be performed while Prone with an asterisk, but you don't do so for the "Get Up" action. Not that anyone should be confused by that, but just in case you're a stickler for consistency. There's also a typo in the passage on negative dice: "subtract negative [sixes] form positive [sixes]".
Thanks for the notes, i'll try and update the doc with your suggestions.

wickermoon

Fri 02 Sep 2022, 10:19

I love the sheet! It has almost all information handy on three pages, even though the "Roll the Dice" section seems a bit superfluous. But it feels like the disadvantage of prone (+2 to melee combat attacks against prone targets) should be somewhere. I'm not too sure where, maybe defence, maybe "zone features"? I dunno., but I think that's the only thing missing. ^^

Operations

Sun 06 Nov 2022, 19:39

This is very handy, thanks!

Stormbringer

Sun 16 Apr 2023, 06:12

These sheets are really helpful, thank you. About to run my first FL campaign and these are invaluable for time saving.

Hard_Nox

Mon 08 May 2023, 00:23

Old thread, I know but I just found this. Thank you for this!