Reueld60
Topic Author

V2- starter set adventures

Thu 03 Mar 2022, 12:51

Hello Merry People,

Having much pleasure to read the physical books of the New One Ring, I’m having a reflection to share with you.

In the first Hobbit adventure, A Conspiracy Most Cracked, the first challenge is to cross the river. It is not said about the fact that Hobbits don’t swin or are scared about water.
Am I wrong?
If so, it seems that it could be a great opportunity to show that folk issue. And wondering how to put it in a correct One Ring system manner? :)

Last, going for breaking into the Mathon House and steal a map even in mission by Bilbo, is it not a Mischief that would bring a point of Shadow?

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts,

Have a nice day
Charles

POUM

Re: V2- starter set adventures

Thu 03 Mar 2022, 13:15

Hello Merry People,

Having much pleasure to read the physical books of the New One Ring, I’m having a reflection to share with you.

In the first Hobbit adventure, A Conspiracy Most Cracked, the first challenge is to cross the river. It is not said about the fact that Hobbits don’t swim or are scared about water.
Am I wrong?

POUM: No, you're right (I managed to find a boat upstream).

If so, it seems that it could be a great opportunity to show that folk issue. And wondering how to put it in a correct One Ring system manner? :)

Last, going for breaking into the Mathon House and steal a map even in mission by Bilbo, is it not a Mischief that would bring a point of Shadow?

POUM: Yea, I was thinking the same thing.
Then I was thinking in line with that Bilbo had prepared the whole business in advance. Everyone in the museum had agreed upon that the players should have a "little adventure". Still.

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts,

Have a nice day
Charles