CrowGoblin

Re: One Ring Dice Set

Thu 17 Feb 2022, 22:06

I just bought The One Ring Starter Set from Magic Madhouse and the dice are mis-printed, I have he 2-11 ones, so how can I get those replaced if they wasn’t part of the Kickstarter?

eternalsage

Thu 17 Feb 2022, 22:20

Christ! People are buying the damn set in retail stores and I still haven't gotten my shipping notice! Wtf!
“It is useless to meet revenge with revenge; it will heal nothing.” - Frodo Baggins, Return of the King

Asgo

Thu 17 Feb 2022, 22:28

I would assume that store was a ks backer based on the time line, so nothing necessarily surprising in it when packages go out sequentially.

as for:
I just bought The One Ring Starter Set from Magic Madhouse and the dice are mis-printed, I have he 2-11 ones, so how can I get those replaced if they wasn’t part of the Kickstarter?
it is an interesting question, if Magic Madhouse or some other store got the sets through ks they have the same option to get replacements in some months time.
However I have no idea if they are technically/legally liable for the correctness of the products they sell or if they just refer you to free league to implement the corrections themselves.

eternalsage

Thu 17 Feb 2022, 22:32

Yeah. That makes sense. It's just starting to upset me lol. I know that someone has to be last but that doesn't make it feel any more fair.... oh well.
“It is useless to meet revenge with revenge; it will heal nothing.” - Frodo Baggins, Return of the King

Dux

Sat 19 Feb 2022, 20:29

@EternalSage, I think you should contact Fria Ligan Customer Service. On 06 Jan 2022 I received an email from UPS that my order was about to enter their system, so they issued a tracking number. After anxiously waiting, and checking the tracking number, I contracted Customer Service last week. Customer Service checked with Fun Again, and it seems my order never left the warehouse. Customer Service was great, I received my order two days ago.

eternalsage

Sat 19 Feb 2022, 21:40

I just checked the KS page and there are tons of people commenting that they still have not gotten their shipping notice either, so they probably just missed their deadline of the 18th. Shit happens so I'm not as worried knowing I'm not alone. Someone has to be last, and I'm resigned at this point that this someone is going to be me. Lol. If they don't make an announcement Monday then I will reach out, but mostly I'm just anxious lol

Niallism

Sun 20 Feb 2022, 06:36

I would assume that store was a ks backer based on the time line, so nothing necessarily surprising in it when packages go out sequentially.

as for:
it is an interesting question, if Magic Madhouse or some other store got the sets through ks they have the same option to get replacements in some months time.
However I have no idea if they are technically/legally liable for the correctness of the products they sell or if they just refer you to free league to implement the corrections themselves.
The only way that they could have it is through the KS. It's not available for standard retail distribution yet.

eternalsage

Mon 21 Feb 2022, 20:30

I got my tracking number finally, lol. Not that anyone cares :P

Xelforp

Mon 21 Feb 2022, 20:44

I got my tracking number finally, lol. Not that anyone cares :P
Cheers! :D

Gunthar

Mon 07 Mar 2022, 14:57

Any updates about the dices?