baldrick0712

Re: Getting Excited for the Printed Materials!

Fri 12 Nov 2021, 21:07

I had the opportunity to see the printed version of the core book in a meeting with Francesco Nepitello last weekend and I have to say that the quality of the printed materials is awesome!
I've seen the cloth maps and also the core book, the texture of the paper used in the core book is really nice and the cover is also printed in some kind of cloth-textured paper that feels really nice in hand.
Good to know!

eternalsage

Mon 15 Nov 2021, 22:34

I've fallen off the edge of the Earth lately. Do we know when to start expecting the physical books?
“It is useless to meet revenge with revenge; it will heal nothing.” - Frodo Baggins, Return of the King

Sebastian

Tue 16 Nov 2021, 08:09

I've fallen off the edge of the Earth lately. Do we know when to start expecting the physical books?
Depends on where you’re living. The ships heading for the US seem to be on time, but the one heading for Europe has been delayed by a Typhoon. It still hasn’t reached Suez, so I expect US delivery way ahead of the rest of the world.

eternalsage

Tue 16 Nov 2021, 13:38

In the US. Cool. Thanks for the update! If I remember correctly, that means end of this month then, is that right? Thanks again
“It is useless to meet revenge with revenge; it will heal nothing.” - Frodo Baggins, Return of the King

Sebastian

Tue 16 Nov 2021, 16:57

In the US. Cool. Thanks for the update! If I remember correctly, that means end of this month then, is that right? Thanks again
Only Eru can tell you that, depends on customs and when the shipment is being cleared.

eternalsage

Tue 16 Nov 2021, 19:42

Lol. Makes sense. Thanks for the update. Going to go back to distracting myself now lol

Sebastian

Tue 16 Nov 2021, 21:52

Just to be clear, I am in no way part of the FL team. I just collected the info from the kickstarter update, there's a link to the tracking of the three ships (two heading for North America, one for Europe).

eternalsage

Tue 16 Nov 2021, 23:31

No, I know lol. I just didn't see the tracking info to follow along. Thank you for helping me catch up