Eviscerae
Topic Author

So, I got my pre-order, but no signed book or poster...

Thu 21 Nov 2019, 02:16

I pre-ordered the company edition 40th anniversary as well as a second rule book, and 2 more sets of dice.

I recieved a standard rulebook, 3 sets of dice, the GM screen, tokens, cards, giant galaxy map, and the chariot of the gods booklet.

I have not recieved the signed collectors edition rule book, or the signed print.

Are these shipping separately?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Last edited by Eviscerae on Thu 21 Nov 2019, 02:18, edited 1 time in total.

Fenhorn

Re: So, I got my pre-order, but no signed book or poster...

Thu 21 Nov 2019, 02:17

Send a mail to support@frialigan.se
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Pily

Thu 21 Nov 2019, 15:39

I pre-ordered the company edition 40th anniversary as well as a second rule book, and 2 more sets of dice.

I recieved a standard rulebook, 3 sets of dice, the GM screen, tokens, cards, giant galaxy map, and the chariot of the gods booklet.

I have not recieved the signed collectors edition rule book, or the signed print.

Are these shipping separately?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Kind of the same about 2 weeks ago i got mostly everything bar the collectors Edition rulebook and the signed print. But i thought i would leave it for another 2 weeks just in case stuff was back logged. But tomorrow would have been 2 week so i am going to send them an email

Eviscerae
Topic Author

Thu 21 Nov 2019, 19:15

I sent the email, last night.

I'll post the response when it comes in.

tobarstep

Fri 22 Nov 2019, 01:00

I'm in the same situation. Got my package today, but the book itself was missing.  I got 2x dice, card pack, gm screen, Chariot adventure and a maps + markers pack. But no actual book.

Greyseer

Fri 22 Nov 2019, 01:17

Same here. Got everything except the book and print. I did send an email shortly after receipt, but have yet to hear back.

I'm assuming since we're all in the same situation, that it's something being handled separately, but I found nothing in my emails or other notices to indicate as such.

Pily

Fri 22 Nov 2019, 12:24

Same here. Got everything except the book and print. I did send an email shortly after receipt, but have yet to hear back.

I'm assuming since we're all in the same situation, that it's something being handled separately, but I found nothing in my emails or other notices to indicate as such.
At first i put it down to being out of stock or something to do with people who orderd the Company Special Edition Bundle. But about 2 weeks ago some people did get their collectors Edition rulebook.

Tomas
Site Admin

Fri 22 Nov 2019, 13:12

Hi!

The signed books are shipped separately directly from our office as they were signed there. They should arrive shortly. The posters will also be shipped separately. Sorry for not informing you sooner!
Fria Ligan

Diego

Fri 22 Nov 2019, 14:01

Hi!

The signed books are shipped separately directly from our office as they were signed there. They should arrive shortly. The posters will also be shipped separately. Sorry for not informing you sooner!
Any chance theres more of those posters going?
Alien: Wanderer
https://alienwanderer.obsidianportal.com/
Session 9+ now up

Pily

Fri 22 Nov 2019, 18:59

Hi!

Thanks for the update