swimcircles
Topic Author

Alternative Character Sheet (Foldable A3)

Sun 18 Aug 2019, 14:04

I made a character sheet for my games, preferrably for oneshots. They are foldable as A3 and available in both english and swedish.

This one has:
  1. A portrait section for either putting a picture in or to draw on if printed blank
  2. An expanded talent section. Small spaced lines beneath the title for explanatory rules for oneshots or to aid players outside the Rulebook (My players primarily use the notebook beneath for spells), THOUGH it's only fitting 6 talents.
  3. An added square for Hygiene stats: As used by swedish 'Svärdsångest' homebrew rules found at Fria Ligan's forums. Basically something that effects your Empathy when talking, buying or interacting with people. Trolls might like you better if you're not clean. They wrote a talent for that too, where the worse state your Hygiene is you might get a benefit towards rolling against various sicknesses or diseases if your natural state is nasty.
  4. Square section for an unique Ability: As written by user Vije from the forums who did the "Mörkrets Zenit" campaign. Used for giving characters an extra quirk that's personal to them. Example: A shadow magician who has an extra effect for every 5 rolled when casting spells.
  5. A few dice symbols in appropriate colors (if you're using the official dice) put next to the stats.
Swedish one is a little bit smaller. I cut mine so they are slightly smaller than an A4 while folded.

[ltr]Files are here:[/ltr]

[ltr]https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing[/ltr]

Ayathor

Re: Alternative Character Sheet (Foldable A3)

Mon 19 Aug 2019, 19:49

pretty neat, I like it. Might use it on a campaign. 

I think I found a typo though, the english version has the attributes heading section in Sweden (grundergenskaper).

Good job! 

Elthrandil

Re: Alternative Character Sheet (Foldable A3)

Tue 20 Aug 2019, 01:57

Thank you very much!

I am really interested in the hygiene rule and the smyga ability on the character sheet. Could you maybe explain it a little bit further?