Morgoth
Topic Author

Will the rulebooks be in full color?

Wed 11 Oct 2017, 08:55

MY0 and Coriolis were in full color, with high production values I might add. However reading the kickstarter campiagn info for Forbidden Lands they have not mentioned anywhere that these books will be in full color, only the map.

The art samples are also black and white, albeit of  good quality.

Can anyone confirm whether these books will have full color art or black and white?

Tomas
Site Admin

Re: Will the rulebooks be in full color?

Wed 11 Oct 2017, 10:27

Hi!

The books will be printed in full-color, but the art itself will be mainly black and white (like most of the images shown on the kickstarter) but with some color pieces (such as the Grindbone village overview under the Adventure Sites heading in the kickstarter. The books will be printed on uncoated, cream-colored paper to give them the feel of being old tomes from the Forbidden Lands itself. :)
Fria Ligan

King_Kull

Wed 11 Oct 2017, 11:36

That sounds great. Can’t wait to get my old tomes ;)
I am king!

9littlebees

Wed 11 Oct 2017, 11:55

Hi!

The books will be printed in full-color, but the art itself will be mainly black and white (like most of the images shown on the kickstarter) but with some color pieces (such as the Grindbone village overview under the Adventure Sites heading in the kickstarter. The books will be printed on uncoated, cream-colored paper to give them the feel of being old tomes from the Forbidden Lands itself. :)
Sounds perfect!
I make YZE games (https://drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?author=Matt%20Kay) and produce predominately Free League content on my YouTube channel (https://youtube.com/@3skulls)

Astro_Val

Wed 11 Oct 2017, 13:43

Hi!

Oh man..you aren't helping my crescendo of anticipation and impatience at all!!! 
:D