joth1006
Topic Author

Beta-PDF

Thu 22 Dec 2016, 17:43

Are there any info when backers will get the beta PDF? 
They said before Christmas, but does anyone know exactly when? 

Fun fact: in Sweden we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve (24th), rather than on Christmas Day (25th). If you're planing a Christmas themed scenario...!

maciasello

Re: Beta-PDF

Thu 22 Dec 2016, 18:21

Same here in Poland. It would be perfect to get it before Christmas Eve, right?

RachelBostwick

Thu 22 Dec 2016, 19:36

A comment on the Kickstarter pge today indicated they plan to deliver it tomorrow. Eeee :D

joth1006
Topic Author

Thu 22 Dec 2016, 20:13

A comment on the Kickstarter pge today indicated they plan to deliver it tomorrow. Eeee :D
AWESOME! 

Björn Hellqvist

Thu 22 Dec 2016, 22:15

Something to read while waiting for Santa... :)

It will be of vital importance that FL will get feedback. I received another RPG the other day, where the rulebook clearly would've benefited from some serious editing and proofreading...
My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land.

ysarius

Fri 23 Dec 2016, 03:50

Yes ! You are right and I think this is the reason why it will be a beta pdf.

Moreover, I think that it could be interesting that this "feedback" should be structured (for FL and our own benefits), maybe with :
-a "beta" label at the same level as "Rules" & "Setting" to avoid "pollution" of other topics,
-and in this subsection, by pages or chapters or subjects or...

aka_fatman

Fri 23 Dec 2016, 05:41

Yes ! You are right and I think this is the reason why it will be a beta pdf.

Moreover, I think that it could be interesting that this "feedback" should be structured (for FL and our own benefits), maybe with :
-a "beta" label at the same level as "Rules" & "Setting" to avoid "pollution" of other topics,
-and in this subsection, by pages or chapters or subjects or...
Great suggestion. Have Settings talk more about the finished product (and spinoff topics), have Beta talk about finicky stuff; punctuation, grammar, etc.

Kradlum

Fri 23 Dec 2016, 12:32

Hopefully it will arrive before I leave work today so I can sneakily print a copy. I hate reading on my tablet.

Afet

Sun 25 Dec 2016, 02:08

Erratum:
- p. 76 in Mind Map of  "Dreams come true" the word "Teacher" is mispelled as "Teatcher".
- Near the bottom right column of p. 86 it says: "Among the students, it’s / rumored that Per has killed kids who behaved badly."  Then under the heading of "Truth" on the following page, at the top of the first column, it repeats "There are / wild rumors among the students that “Prutte” (“Farty”) / has killed kids who behaved badly."  Does this need to be repeated?
- p. 111 right hand column: "...so as to prevent peo[p]le seeing into..."

I'll keep updating this message as I find things.

Cheers,
Afet
"Siempre imaginé que el paraíso sería algún tipo de biblioteca". - Jorge Luis Borges