Deadrick
Topic Author

FRIA170159 Delayed Order and Poor Communication

Sun 26 May 2024, 15:38

I placed an order on the 26th of April 2024. It was stuck in the status "registered" for two weeks, so I contacted support. Support responded that a shipping label had already been created for this order and that it had been dispatched from their distributor's warehouse.

When I replied that it had been registered with the shipping company for two weeks, they said they would check with the distributor. This took another nine days, and I received the answer that one of the products was not in stock. It was in stock when I ordered it, so why didn't the distributor contact me about this? Were they just going to let the order exist in limbo and not send anything or contact anyone?

I chose to remove that particular product from the order so they could ship the rest. Support said they would contact the distributor to expedite the process. I received a new tracking number with the delivery company, which has now been stuck in "registered" for ten more days without any sign of a delivery being shipped.

I contacted support again and got the response, "No worries; I have notified our distributor about this and they will look into it shortly." That was four days ago, and, well, I am worried. This has taken a month now, and there is no sign of any product being delivered. All the products were in stock according to your webpage when I placed the order.

This is not the first time Gamequest/Shipquest has done this. Last time, it took about two months before I got the products, and this time is shaping up to be no different.

Lehto

Re: FRIA170159 Delayed Order and Poor Communication

Sun 26 May 2024, 18:21

Hello,
I will look into this for you. I will reply in a PM soon, I just have to check status.

Kind regards,
Daniel
Customer Support
Daniel
Customer support