Mr Oldtimer
Topic Author

The Great Dark on Foundry?

Tue 19 Mar 2024, 16:15

So, the kickstarter for the updated Coriolis is live. So sad to see yet another launch from Free League not including Foundry module, only Alchemy. Please, please, please, Free League, I own all of your other games and play mainly on Foundry. Don't leave me hanging like this, I won't switch to a subscription based VTT ever again. Please include a module for the VTT you've been pushing for the last three years!

Anung

Re: The Great Dark on Foundry?

Wed 20 Mar 2024, 09:20

There is now an add-on for Foundry in the kickstarter!

Praetorian_1974

Wed 20 Mar 2024, 13:55

there is a foundry module as a paid add on. I think that FL are missing a trick here - especially on KS releases.

I know FL are deep in with the Alchemy guys (just look at the new look website and how close to Alchemy it is) and thats fine, but I think if FL are going to offer VTT modules as part of KS, it would be better if we were given the choice of which vtt we wanted the module for.

For example i dont have alchemy or roll20, I have tried Alechemy, roll20 and foundry as platforms, and all my games are on Foundry because i prefer that platform (other vtts are available).

An alchemy / roll20 module is useless to me from a KS perspective, and unless I want to sell the code on ebay/ other market site, will go unused (though I think that would not necessarily be allowed under the t&c's) if FL are going to offer a vtt module, surely it would be relatively easy to add a section in the pledge manager section to choose which module we want e.g. vtt module which platform? alchemy/foundry/roll20? enter your choice

Mr Oldtimer
Topic Author

Thu 21 Mar 2024, 01:25

Thanks for your reply.

Found the option so now I've backed the game.