Raellus
Topic Author

Vehicle and Weapon Guide, Please

Sat 16 Mar 2024, 20:05

Dear Free League,

I would definitely purchase an illustrated guide to 4e vehicles and weapons. I'm certain that I am not alone in this.

You wouldn't have to start from scratch. You could use all of the vehicle and weapon stat blocks and illustrations that've already been published, and add some new material. Even if a 4e vehicle and weapons guide contained only 25% new material, I think there'd be a market for it.

To give you a few examples of what new material you could include, I'd love to see an illustrated stat block for the LAV-25 (a classic T2k vehicle, IMHO). How can there not be an illustrated stat block for the Polish OT-64 SKOT APC? I'm really pushing for at least a couple military hovercraft to be included in the final version of Hostile Waters but, if they don't make it (and even if they do), you could include them in a weapons and vehicle guide. At least a couple of aircraft would be nice too. IIRC, the Mi-24 Hind and the A-10 Warthog are included in encounter cards in the base game. It would be helpful to have stats for them.

Please, seriously consider this request. I'm sure there's a sizeable market for such a product. If you need help creating it, I'd be happy to pitch in.

Thanks,

Raellus

-
Twilight 2000 discussion forum @ https://forum.juhlin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

kcdusk

Re: Vehicle and Weapon Guide, Please

Sun 17 Mar 2024, 01:05

+ 1

paladin2019

Re: Vehicle and Weapon Guide, Please

Sun 17 Mar 2024, 02:46

Alternately, a blank blocks digital format to make our own cards.