decanox
Topic Author

Tales and Ruins of Eriador release

Wed 08 Nov 2023, 21:26

Hi to all:

I have a question regarding Ruins of Eriador and Tales from Eriador...

I see that some shops (some from my country) have these books in stock but I have not received any mail regarding the shipping of my copies. I know the official release is 14th November but I don't know if there is some mistake in my order or something similar since there are shops with copies, the release date is near and I have received no mail about shipping.

Should I have to be afraid or are there more people in the same situation?

Thanks in avance.

Redcoat

Re: Tales and Ruins of Eriador release

Fri 10 Nov 2023, 22:26

I don't recall getting a shipping notice. When my copy came last week it was a surprise. I wasn't expecting it before the 14th.

JLandan

Fri 10 Nov 2023, 23:19

I did get a shipping notice by email. And they arrived on time. It's probably stupid to say but have you checked your spam folder and double checked your email and shipping address?

decanox
Topic Author

Mon 13 Nov 2023, 11:26

Thanks for your answers...

It's solved. I ordered too Alien's "Building Better Worlds", so they were waiting for the production of this expansion to send all the order (that fact would be on January 2024).

Maybe I didn't see the "warning" about the shipping, was a bit hidden or there was no "warning" at all but I didn't know that they wouldn't send all the books until the production of the last one was finished.