soviethero1945
Topic Author

Question about a new weapon from building better worlds

Thu 05 Oct 2023, 21:52

In the BBW we have the new frontier revolver. It has the same stats as the 357 revolver from the core book

In the description for it, it says you can reload two bullets at a time as a slow or fast action. The way I understand this is that I should count the weapon as a 6 shot weapon and have my players keep track of how many bullets are in it? Looking for some discussion or input from others!

Angelman

Re: Question about a new weapon from building better worlds

Thu 05 Oct 2023, 23:01

In the BBW we have the new frontier revolver. It has the same stats as the 357 revolver from the core book

In the description for it, it says you can reload two bullets at a time as a slow or fast action. The way I understand this is that I should count the weapon as a 6 shot weapon and have my players keep track of how many bullets are in it? Looking for some discussion or input from others!
That's a good question; how do we deal with individual bullet reloading when the game mechanics ignore ammo count? I would've taken that question over to the feedback thread in the GM section, in the hope that FL will add a rule or comment or something in the finished product.
"And the rain sets in,
it's the Angelman.
I'm deranged".
--David Bowie, I'm Deranged

soviethero1945
Topic Author

Fri 06 Oct 2023, 00:24

Good suggestion thank you

I will do that

_ArthurDallas_

Fri 06 Oct 2023, 16:51

I would suggest to apply 357 revolver rules from the core book and don't think too much about it ....

Maybe consider a faster "reload" than the 357 revolver as a fast or slow action but that's it.

Reload is quicker.

Arthur.