Preacherman
Topic Author

New Releases

Tue 11 Jul 2023, 19:26

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the two new releases for Blade Runner that's been announced in the newsletter. Took me by surprise! Not expecting it yet as awaiting the new Aliens book BBW. It's not on the website yet That the newsletter links show. Hope they are as good as the images, (Underground Replicants Handbook & a new story case linking to Electric Dreams)

It's on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FreeLeaguePublishing

ExileInParadise

Re: New Releases

Fri 22 Sep 2023, 13:25

I'm surprised that it wasn't announced here on the official forums at the same time by whoever posts stuff to faceboot.

People who despise, loathe, and avoid faceboot just have to wait until the news escapes that pit of evil and appears on the real web somewhere I guess.

But, from the description, both sound like really good additions - I have cash ready. Count me in.
We live, as we dream -- alone. ~ Joseph Conrad

MutantFromMars

Mon 25 Sep 2023, 20:56

Are you on their mailing list? They sent out an announcement for Fiery Angels and Replicant Rebellion on 11th July. (I don't follow their Facebook page either, but I did get the mail...)

ExileInParadise

Tue 26 Sep 2023, 13:47

Yes, I am on the mailing list - but didn't see that come through.

But, that's not uncommon for emails to have occasional problems especially when you self-host your mail domains.

That's good to know that the mailing list is covering things as well and not just The Pit of Despair.

The good news is that eventually I see the releases regardless, and its not like I don't have Free League on speed dial at the bank for the money transfers...
We live, as we dream -- alone. ~ Joseph Conrad

Mr Oldtimer

Mon 15 Jan 2024, 11:27

So? Does anyone know if these will end up on Foundry? And if so, is there a date for a release?