Alpaka Roja
Topic Author

Looking for alternative ways to get customer support

Tue 20 Jun 2023, 16:33

Hi, i am new to the forum. I created an account to ask about some alternative form to reach Free League's customer support, because my experience until now have been horrible.

This is my story: i bought Symbaroum Davokar Bundle the first days of may, i got the shipment on my hands and unpacked it on may 19, discovering that the books were damaged at the edges. I looked for customer support in Free League's website and it said you have to "write to the mail below" but no mail to be found. I found the mail "support@frialigan.se" in these forums and wrote a mail reporting my problem that same day (may 19), i was told by an automatic response to wait 24-48 hours for an answer, but no answer came. I wrote again on may 24 and got a response on may 27 saying that they would contact the distributor to reship my books but they expected up to a week for the distributor's response and that FL will be in touch if any update happened.

I thought my problem was solved, but i never had a shipment notification so i asked for updates on june 5 and 8 in the same e-mail chain, to not spam. No answer at all. I wrote a different mail on june 12 asking for a solution and got this automatic message:

"Hello, thank you for contacting us. We will reply to your e-mail within 24–48 hours on working days.
Due to sick leave, we are short on agents but expect to catch up soon. In the mean time, please don't write again within a week, as this will cause your ticket to automatically be placed at the end of the line by our support system. We will answer as soon as possible."

So of course i haven't wrote again to not be placed at the end of the queue, but is june 20, more than a month since i reported my damaged books and more than a week since the last mail and i still don't have an answer, the promised reshipment on may 27 never happened. What should i do? I just don't know what the next step is. I am pretty pissed off, Symbaroum was the first time i bought a physical rpg book and the first step to build my rpg library, but the books came damaged and FL customer support has been utterly disappointing.

Lehto

Re: Looking for alternative ways to get customer support

Tue 20 Jun 2023, 20:35

Hello,
Sorry for not being up to standards. The spring has been tough on many different levels, but I am confident we will do better going forward, as we have recently taken some necessary steps to ensure we can provide the best customer support possible. We are not back on track just yet, but we're getting there. I hope you all will bear with us until we're back on track.

I will answer regarding your order in a PM within a few minutes.

Kind regards,
Daniel
Customer Support
Daniel
Customer support

Alpaka Roja
Topic Author

Re: Looking for alternative ways to get customer support

Tue 20 Jun 2023, 21:30

Ok, thank you for the quick answer Daniel