Tomas
Site Admin
Topic Author

Feedback The Lost Mountain Saga

Thu 01 Jun 2023, 15:35

Hi!

Please use this thread to post feedback and report any typos or errors in the The Lost Mountain Saga PDF. Guidelines to remember:
  • Before reporting an error, please check to see if it has already been reported. If so, don't report it again.
  • The maps in the PDF are fully done yet, so please don't comment on those.
  • Do not use this thread for discussions, only for direct feedback. If you want to discuss some topic you are welcome to start a new forum thread.
Please report your feedback no later than June 15, 2023.

Thank you!
Fria Ligan

greyseerco

Re: Feedback The Lost Mountain Saga

Thu 01 Jun 2023, 17:27

Page 4 - consider changing inofficial to unofficial - while inofficial and unofficial mean the same thing, most American English speakers will recognize unofficial as the proper term.

Shadom

Thu 01 Jun 2023, 21:42

Less of Feedback but more of a question: How interconnected are the Mysteries? From the summary they sound pretty standalone.

Bret

Tue 06 Jun 2023, 18:52

In Chapter 4, on page 56 (60 by the PDF number):

"The players can continue to roll OBSERVATION, but nothing will suggest that they is in any danger."

I think it should be:

"The players can continue to roll OBSERVATION, but nothing will suggest that they are in any danger."

Bret

Wed 07 Jun 2023, 04:54

Less of Feedback but more of a question: How interconnected are the Mysteries? From the summary they sound pretty standalone.
After reading the Mysteries, they can be stand-alone, but they run together to form a continuous story with NPCs that span several stories and a story arc that connects them all. When I run the Mystery I'll do it as one long Mystery.

VikingJojo

Tue 13 Jun 2023, 19:34

I know it's the original character name in the show, and maybe it can't be changed, but as a French person from Normandy I had to point that out : there is no way someone from there, during that time period, would be named Dagny. If the point is having a French character, she should have a "frenchier" name imho. But it's a minor detail, and the adventures are (mostly) great.