Oddball_E8
Topic Author

Re: Urban Ops Foundry VTT?

Wed 31 May 2023, 06:34

How did you get the discount? I also pre-ordered the print copy, but I don't see any emails or codes that tell me what to do (junk email empty as well).
thanks!
It's on the product page:
VTT Add-on: If you have previously ordered the print edition from our webshop, simply use the code UrbanOpsVTTAddon when checking out to receive 60% off this module. Just make sure you use the same account as the original purchase.
But if I hadn't been told that there'd be a discount, I wouldn't have noticed it myself.

I wish they had this for all previously purchased products, and not just for a short time like this.

Oddball_E8
Topic Author

Wed 31 May 2023, 06:36

The base Twilight 2000 Foundry System needs to be updated to support Foundry VTT version 11. It will not install unless it is updated.
The Twilight 2000 Foundry game system is refusing to install saying it is incompatible with V11 Foundry VTT.
The Twilight 2000 core module does install. Found this out trying to re-install the base game system so I could install Urban Ops.
I always stay one full product version behind the newest one for this reason.
I've been using 9.2xxx for a long time and only just updated to the last 10.xxx version for this install. I won't update to 11 until version 12 is out.

Wiglaf72

Wed 31 May 2023, 14:32

It's on the product page:
VTT Add-on: If you have previously ordered the print edition from our webshop, simply use the code UrbanOpsVTTAddon when checking out to receive 60% off this module. Just make sure you use the same account as the original purchase.
Doh! Thanks! Totally missed that.

Vcutter

Wed 31 May 2023, 19:57

Yeah Chumbly I don't think the TW module is gonna be updated in the next week or two, probably more later than that. Stefouch does a tremendous job and the module is awesome, but he handles other projects too and V11 is pretty much week old now. So I would revert to V10 and see in a month or two how the V11 dust has settled...

FatherJ_ct

Wed 07 Jun 2023, 08:01

Just got the Urban Ops Foundry VTT last week and installed fine. Initial poke around the content seems all good/great. Definitely appreciated the 60% off due to having done print order before.

Solitare99

Wed 07 Jun 2023, 19:38

I have just purchase the Urban Ops module and used the discount code how long did you guys have to wait until the key turned up to active it in Foundry??

Fenhorn

Wed 07 Jun 2023, 19:42

I have just purchase the Urban Ops module and used the discount code how long did you guys have to wait until the key turned up to active it in Foundry??
I don't know how long it should take but if you haven't got it in an hour or something like that, email support@frialigan.se.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Solitare99

Wed 07 Jun 2023, 22:16

I have just purchased the Urban Ops module and used the discount code how long did you guys have to wait until the key turned up to active it in Foundry??
I don't know how long it should take but if you haven't got it in an hour or something like that, email support@frialigan.se.
The email came through now all good.