Saudade
Topic Author

For those who have ordered Symaroum

Mon 24 Apr 2023, 23:30

I have a concern I need to have answered before I purchase the Symbaroum Korinthia Bundle from the Free League Publishing Online Store:

Are the books in English?

After I fill in my cc and address info I noticed the total amount listed is in Swedish Krona with no option to change it to USD. Am I safe to order anyway with the books being in English? I live in the US and don't want to a surprise of the bundle being in Swedish when I receive it. :p

Note: I know you can change the money at the top of the store page (Kr, Euro, USD, etc.) but that does not change when I go to check out my order and is stuck listing the amount in Swedish Krona.

Fenhorn

Re: For those who have ordered Symaroum

Mon 24 Apr 2023, 23:53

All books and bundles on the English version of FLs store site are in English (there is an English and a Swedish version). FL is a Swedish publisher so that is the reason the sum will be listed in SEK, regardless if you are visiting the English or Swedish version of the store. As a help, you can choose your currency while looking at products so you see how much it is, but when you actually buy something it will be in SEK (that your bank of course will charge your card with based on the current exchange rate). For more information about this you can use the contact form.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Falenthal

Mon 24 Apr 2023, 23:53

There's a Swedish and an English version of the books, both published by Free League.
But you should be fine if the shop page is the english one.

Saudade
Topic Author

Tue 25 Apr 2023, 00:03

Thank you for the quick responses and answering my question. Much appreciated!