Fenhorn

Re: Wake of the Icons still on track for April?

Tue 02 May 2023, 15:50

Sorry to say but the quality of customer service and communication are poor at Fria Ligen.
I am still waiting for an order to Poland.
As I can see, the current store price (June 7 release) is the same as in the pre-order last year.
I think I'll skip future orders like this. I could have easily waited 7-8 months.
Very sad for a longtime fan of their various RPG settings.
This is a pre-order, it will be shipped when the book is released, according to the pre-order info, during May. Since this is a pre-order (and not a kickstarter), the prices will of course be the same. The bonus with pre-order is that you get the pdf ahead of time and that they start the shipping with the pre-orders so they get it first.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Anung

Wed 03 May 2023, 09:33

Sorry to say but the quality of customer service and communication are poor at Fria Ligen.
I am still waiting for an order to Poland.
As I can see, the current store price (June 7 release) is the same as in the pre-order last year.
I think I'll skip future orders like this. I could have easily waited 7-8 months.
Very sad for a longtime fan of their various RPG settings.
not sure what you expected from a pre-order, a lower price is rarely (if ever?) a benefit of a pre-order. Delays are unfortunately still very common in a post-pandemic world, and i personally cant fault Fria Ligan for that. Of course, frustration is a legit feeling - but i think these preorders can be taken with a measure of levelheadedness :)

AWBaader

Mon 15 May 2023, 09:16

This is a pre-order, it will be shipped when the book is released, according to the pre-order info, during May. Since this is a pre-order (and not a kickstarter), the prices will of course be the same. The bonus with pre-order is that you get the pdf ahead of time and that they start the shipping with the pre-orders so they get it first.
The pre-orders started shipping in March. I've seen plenty of images of people recieving theirs over the last 5 weeks or so. I have also emailed Free Leage a few times over the last month with regards Mercy being shipped out and have heard nothing back. Which is a-crap and b- really unlike FL as their customer support is usually fantastic.
I don't mind waiting, not at all, but it would have been nice to hear back with something, anything. So I can understand the frustration of people seeing posts on FB and Twitter with people recieving Mercy but then getting tumbleweeds when they ask FL.

Praetorian_1974

Tue 06 Jun 2023, 13:40

its been a few weeks, and i would like to kick this back up to the top again :D

is there any update on Wake of the Icons and the release schedule? there has been no update since April and it was punted as being in may, but its now June.

i have asked on twitter, and the silence from the socal media team has been deafening.

please can we have a concise update on the release?

the addage 'no news is good news' really does not apply here

Rathgar

Wed 07 Jun 2023, 17:47

I too am still waiting for my pre order in the UK. Again no replies from support, by email or FB messenger. Disappointed as up till now they have been much prompter on all fronts

Fenhorn

Wed 07 Jun 2023, 19:25

I too am still waiting for my pre order in the UK. Again no replies from support, by email or FB messenger. Disappointed as up till now they have been much prompter on all fronts
Sometimes things gets wrong, email get lost. If you haven't heard a pip from support in a while send another mail, you can reply with the order confirmation email or send a new email to support@frialigan.se or use the contact form.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

psullie

Wed 07 Jun 2023, 22:24

It took me two emails and a message on their support page before I got this:
"Sorry that I didn't reply to your previous e-mails. We are behind schedule due to a high amount of incoming e-mails.
It seems like this book has not arrived yet at our warehouses. I'm going to contact our distributors just to double-check, but otherwise, I do hope that the book arrives in June.
I will get back to you after hearing from them. Please be aware they might take up to a week or two to reply at the moment due to many incoming e-mails."

That was 12 days ago, FL really need to allocate more resources to their customer support team

OrunII

Fri 23 Jun 2023, 09:36

Mine has just arrived (EU).