pellejones
Topic Author

The Chamber of Dead Ice - an adventure site

Wed 29 Mar 2023, 18:59

Hi guys! I just released a new 2-page dungeon over on DrivethruRPG.

Far beyond the mountains and through the fog of snow, a chamber of ice is said to exist. Inside lies treasure from another world but is guarded by demons with eyes that glow cold as ice. Their bodies are covered in crystals, and their voices sound like a storm wind blowing through the glaciers. No man has dared to enter, and those who have tried have never returned.

The Chamber of Dead Ice is an adventure site set in a one level dungeon in the Bitter Reach. Winter elves are frozen to death inside a chamber under the ice while a strange hum and clinking of cutlery can be heard through a crack in the wall.

This two page dungeon will take an evening to finish and is created for 'high level' player characters as the boss of the dungeon is very difficult to beat. It is very small, and designed to give the GM a way for the players to explore the ice beneath the surface, while also teleporting to other areas of the Bitter Reach. This module can easily be used in Ravenland as well.

It contains two maps for digital use. If they are not suitable for your VTT, please let me know so I can adjust it.

This module also contains a swedish version of the adventure site.

This dungeon was a part of the campaign GM:ed by me and the monsters are hence adapted for a difficulty that matched that current party of players at that time in the campaign.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/43 ... dden-Lands