bitsofcake
Topic Author

Character life paths on DriveThruRPG

Sun 05 Feb 2023, 00:45

Hi
I have the character life paths in my DriveThruRPG library but the title is not available anymore.
Can't find any information about it, what happened to it and why?

Fenhorn

Re: Character life paths on DriveThruRPG

Sun 05 Feb 2023, 00:57

You should probably take that with support@frialigan.se
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

bitsofcake
Topic Author

Sun 05 Feb 2023, 01:42

You should probably take that with support@frialigan.se
I downloaded the pdf a couple of weeks ago so I'm not in need of their assistance, I was just curious if there was a reason anyone here knew about.
I take your answer as you are able to find it? I can't even find it when I search for it in DriveThruRPG

Dunheved

Sun 05 Feb 2023, 20:47

It might not be a great help to read this but I just looked on DRIVETHRU, all three pdfs are there.
And then downloaded the Characters pdf, which went fine, even showing me that I had downloaded it previously.

JustusII

Tue 07 Feb 2023, 05:30

I just went to Drivethru and don't see either document (Lifepaths or People of Wilderland). I read somewhere they were only available for the kickstarter backers (I didn't know about the game back then), but I have also seen mentions that they would be released on DrivethruRPG. Are they supposed to be out for general purchase? Is there official word on when they are coming out?

HunterGreen

Tue 07 Feb 2023, 13:26

I just went to Drivethru and don't see either document (Lifepaths or People of Wilderland). I read somewhere they were only available for the kickstarter backers (I didn't know about the game back then), but I have also seen mentions that they would be released on DrivethruRPG. Are they supposed to be out for general purchase? Is there official word on when they are coming out?
Backers have them in their library on Drivethru, but they have not yet been made available for sale, and no one knows why, since they were not described as being kickstarter exclusives. Some of us have speculated that Free League is holding them back to be part of some future Adventurer's Companion-like supplement, but selling them on Drivethru doesn't seem like it would preclude doing that, nor would it likely eat into sales of that supplement when it comes.
TOR/AiME Discord: https://discord.me/theonering
Narvi, the TOR bot for Discord: https://bitbucket.org/HawthornThistleberry/narvi/

bitsofcake
Topic Author

Wed 08 Feb 2023, 09:01

Backers have them in their library on Drivethru, but they have not yet been made available for sale, and no one knows why, since they were not described as being kickstarter exclusives. Some of us have speculated that Free League is holding them back to be part of some future Adventurer's Companion-like supplement, but selling them on Drivethru doesn't seem like it would preclude doing that, nor would it likely eat into sales of that supplement when it comes.
I am a backer and I used to have it in my library but bow it is unavailable. I'll have to invesigate some more.

Thanks for all the replies!