pagnabros
Topic Author

I think the proposed system changes in the Last KS Update should be insert as OPTIONAL rules

Sun 04 Dec 2022, 15:21

As title, I think there are a significant portion of the backers that are against the suggested changes, specifically the professions not having unique Heroic Abities anymore and the expanded skill lists. I think is okay to make the changes, but please consider at least leaving the Beta rules as an optional rule so that people who doesn't like the new direction have an option to stick with the system as it currently is.

Ebrim

Re: I think the proposed system changes in the Last KS Update should be insert as OPTIONAL rules

Sun 04 Dec 2022, 16:27

That might be a bit of a stretch for the final print version but there’s absolutely nothing stopping you from keeping this beta pdf and adding to it as desired from future versions. So definitely archive that pdf.

Gute

Re: I think the proposed system changes in the Last KS Update should be insert as OPTIONAL rules

Mon 05 Dec 2022, 10:23

The occupations still have the talents, they just have to be taken as heroic abilities!!