PeeJay
Topic Author

Feedback on Beta cards.

Wed 30 Nov 2022, 13:42

I think that the way the cards are delivered (as separate PDF for front and back) makes them very hard to print. Would preffere them to be in one document.
/PeeJay
- Lita aldrig på en leende SL

RetroDMRay

Re: Feedback on Beta cards.

Wed 30 Nov 2022, 16:36

I think that the way the cards are delivered (as separate PDF for front and back) makes them very hard to print. Would preffere them to be in one document.
I would agree here as well!

RetroDMRay

Wed 30 Nov 2022, 16:37

Please consider some text removal to perhaps mention swapping on the card? Maybe add pg. # if card references a rule issue?

Vile Traveller

Wed 30 Nov 2022, 19:00

I think that the way the cards are delivered (as separate PDF for front and back) makes them very hard to print. Would prefer them to be in one document.
Agreed, and I hope the final version will have several cards arranged to fill the whole page, not just one in the middle.
https://dreamscapedesign.net/
Crafting the finest table top role-playing games for your discerning diversion

PhilHendry

Wed 30 Nov 2022, 19:59

I think that the way the cards are delivered (as separate PDF for front and back) makes them very hard to print. Would prefer them to be in one document.
Agreed, and I hope the final version will have several cards arranged to fill the whole page, not just one in the middle.
Yes indeed! As they are now, they’re very difficult to print. I hope I can combine the PDFs in such a way that they’ll print double sided (it’s not too hard to do on a Mac) provided the ‘register’ between front and back is good… But it’s a real waste of paper/card. I hope we get several to a page, ultimately.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

PhilHendry

Thu 01 Dec 2022, 01:26

Looking at the card PDF files, and getting all the pages into one file in order, so as to be able to print them double-sided - the last card/page (29) in "Dragonbane_Cards_Back_221125.pdf" which is marked 'Treasure' has no front counterpart in Dragonbane_Cards_Front_221129.pdf - that's an error, I believe!

Reading page 108 of the rules, I believe the card PDFs are missing a number of pages - i.e. all the treasures!
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.