PatBateman17
Topic Author

Update on order FRIA86429

Thu 20 Oct 2022, 00:22

Greetings! I suspect, seeing the other posts, I’m not going to find an answer I’m hoping for - but my order is 3+ weeks old, no response from multiple support emails, no response on twitter … any updates please other than “please keep waiting”? Like others I definitely could’ve gotten all of this on Amazon but the bundles from FL are amazing and I want to support the group…but not knowing if the order will ever be fulfilled is pretty not great. I don’t want to cancel my order but it’s pretty silly.

Thank you!

Lehto

Re: Update on order FRIA86429

Thu 20 Oct 2022, 14:08

Hello,
I will answer in a pm.
Best regards,
Daniel
Customer support
Daniel
Customer support

PatBateman17
Topic Author

Thu 20 Oct 2022, 14:28

Thank you!! Check your spam messages folks - all of my FL response emails were there Thank you Daniel!

PatBateman17
Topic Author

Sun 06 Nov 2022, 16:14

Hello,
I will answer in a pm.
Best regards,
Daniel
Customer support
You guys need a new distributor in the US bigtime. They printed the label 1 Nov and then nothing. It certainly feels deceptive. Anything you all can do to actually push them to ship stuff would be amazing. FL is getting a bad rep over the distro issues for sure, which is unfair to you all.

PatBateman17
Topic Author

Fri 18 Nov 2022, 15:15

Hello - bumping this one again. Funagain said oh it’s the usps they just aren’t scanning labels and please you should receive by the 18th. Well, it’s the 18th and nothing at all - not a peep. This is absurd considering FL collects the money at purchase vs at shipment and this is obviously a rampant issue with your customers. Please fix this issue - nothing should take this long and be this poorly communicated. Also for the love of god please find a new US distro. None of this is news at all and it’s really hurting the FL brand. I just want what I paid for and was charged for at checkout. This is totally ludicrous and horrible customer service all around.

Lehto

Fri 18 Nov 2022, 17:12

Hello - bumping this one again. Funagain said oh it’s the usps they just aren’t scanning labels and please you should receive by the 18th. Well, it’s the 18th and nothing at all - not a peep. This is absurd considering FL collects the money at purchase vs at shipment and this is obviously a rampant issue with your customers. Please fix this issue - nothing should take this long and be this poorly communicated. Also for the love of god please find a new US distro. None of this is news at all and it’s really hurting the FL brand. I just want what I paid for and was charged for at checkout. This is totally ludicrous and horrible customer service all around.
Hello,
I have reached out to FA again regarding your order, and also sent you an e-mail. Very sorry for the undelivered order.
Best regards,
Daniel
Daniel
Customer support

PatBateman17
Topic Author

Wed 30 Nov 2022, 00:39

Hello,
I have reached out to FA again regarding your order, and also sent you an e-mail. Very sorry for the undelivered order.
Best regards,
Daniel
Hello - any updates at all? FA support is now ignoring me. No reason they updated shipping label to “printed” on Nov 1 but to show some involvement. This order is now 2 months old…anything at all?

Also I was able to get a TFtL GM screen for $24 on eBay and it arrived in a few days…

Thanks (truly) again for the consistent responses.

PatBateman17
Topic Author

Sat 03 Dec 2022, 15:32

Welp, FA now saying (via auto reply) it’ll take them a week to reply to any support emails. What in the actual hell is going on with this company??? At this point they just reprinted the shipping label and I have zero hope that my package will ever actually get sent. So much for Vaesen and Tales. FL y’all should really only charge customers when the package ships - at least then there’s something tied to the delays on the FA side. Sigh.

PatBateman17
Topic Author

Sun 04 Dec 2022, 19:58

IT HAS ARRIVED! :D :D :D Thanks to FL for the consistent support. A big F U to Funagain for their garbage operation.