Jfcanuck
Topic Author

Ruins of the lost Realm + replacement dice

Tue 11 Oct 2022, 17:57

Hello,

Canadian customer her eagerly awaiting his physical copy of Ruins and his replacement dice!

I saw that US suppliers were set to get their copies of the material about a week or so ago.

I was wondering if any Canadian or US customers have received their physical copy of Ruins and their replacement dice?

Cheers

Otaku-sempai

Re: Ruins of the lost Realm + replacement dice

Wed 12 Oct 2022, 00:24

Not yet. I'm in WNY, neighbor!
#FideltyToTolkien

HunterGreen

Wed 12 Oct 2022, 13:50

Almost two weeks after getting notified that I had a tracking number, that tracking number finally went live this morning and I am due to get mine on Saturday here in Vermont. A few people on the Discord had the same, with the earliest being Friday so far.
TOR/AiME Discord: https://discord.me/theonering
Narvi, the TOR bot for Discord: https://bitbucket.org/HawthornThistleberry/narvi/

BHF70

Thu 13 Oct 2022, 00:46

Where did folks get a tracking number? I’m in upstate NY. Eagerly waiting for the precious.

HunterGreen

Thu 13 Oct 2022, 13:53

Where did folks get a tracking number? I’m in upstate NY. Eagerly waiting for the precious.
UPS first notified me because I have an account so anything coming to my address shows up in it. About a week later, well after the first promised delivery date, Funagain sent me another email telling me the same thing. Then half a week after that, UPS finally showed movement.
TOR/AiME Discord: https://discord.me/theonering
Narvi, the TOR bot for Discord: https://bitbucket.org/HawthornThistleberry/narvi/

Jfcanuck
Topic Author

Fri 14 Oct 2022, 13:14

Good to hear some US clients are getting signs of their order shipping.

Here in canuckland, radio silence on any shipping notice for Realms and the dice.

Fingers crossed as my campaign is about to pick up again and this book and the dice would come in handy!!

We wantsssss it....

Otaku-sempai

Fri 14 Oct 2022, 19:48

I received my copy (with replacement dice) today; I hadn't even known that it had shipped!

Skimming through the book, I think that if I used the Tree Men of Eryn Vorn, I would have them retain their ancient tongue rather than reduce them to a "language of bird-calls and creaking noises like branches swaying in the wind." I think that is closer to Tolkien's original intent..
#FideltyToTolkien

Rafamir

Fri 14 Oct 2022, 20:54

I received a UPS tracking number this morning (I'm in Northern California) sent from notifications@secure-wms.com. No delivery date yet.

For questions it says to contact help@funagain.com.

Rafamir

Tue 18 Oct 2022, 22:32

Update: departed Urbancrest, OH this morning, arriving by Friday!

I introduced a gaming friend to RPGs via a cooperative Strider mode game 3 weeks ago. She immediately bought the Core Rules at her FLGS and ordered RotLR from Free League and received it last week … aaaargh! Don’t know whether to laugh or cry but she is hooked :)

Jfcanuck
Topic Author

Wed 19 Oct 2022, 18:24

Still radio silence here on any shipping notices...!

Oh well