samirvsmachine

Re: Heart of Darkness release

Fri 21 Oct 2022, 20:51

I didn't get any update about shipping or any tracking number yet. :-(

Grimmshade

Sat 22 Oct 2022, 06:26

Quick reply! They’re in communication with Funagain to see if something can be done, or if they have to ship it again.
Did you use the email form on the customer service page to get ahold of them? That's the only way I could find to contact them, so I filled it out but have not heard back.

slfdstrx

Sat 22 Oct 2022, 13:37

Quick reply! They’re in communication with Funagain to see if something can be done, or if they have to ship it again.
Did you use the email form on the customer service page to get ahold of them? That's the only way I could find to contact them, so I filled it out but have not heard back.
I used the support@frialigan.se email. Actually got a reply back within minutes!

Grimmshade

Sun 23 Oct 2022, 18:32

I used the support@frialigan.se email. Actually got a reply back within minutes!
Thanks! Emailing now.

Grimmshade

Fri 28 Oct 2022, 04:19

Anyone in the US received help with missing orders yet?
I've emailed Free League 3 times and heard nothing back.
I've emailed Funagain Games and they replied that they would re-ship, but that hasn't happened.

I'm feeling out of options here, and pretty worried about my $200 of Blade Runner not getting to me later this year.

VicariousReality

Sat 29 Oct 2022, 07:07

I've heard nothing from the several attempts I have made to contact Free League via their support page. I am still waiting on a VTT module for T2K (over a week now), Bladerunner, Heart of Darkness, all of the T2K Physical game materials, the LOTR expansion, and another set of Alien RPG dice. I am getting more concerned all the time. I have one shipment stuck in Medford Oregon now for over two weeks, and no idea if anything else physical has ever shipped.

slfdstrx

Sat 29 Oct 2022, 12:53

I received an email from Funagain asking for shipping information. They are placing a new order for me. I used this form to contact them.

https://funagain.com/pages/customer-service-form

KastorKrieg

Sun 30 Oct 2022, 15:40

After months of waiting and long weeks of "delivery", my copy was officially assumed to have been lost and has been refunded.
On Oct 10th Daniel / Lehto has stated out of the blue that he "reached out to the distributor" for re-shipping, which is surprising, but welcome.

I've still not heard back about it being shipped, even though I've asked last Thursday. I have no idea whether this was another mixup and I wasn't supposed to get a reship due to the refund, which would be perfectly OK. What's not OK is the constant being left in the dark, no information, no transparency.

Daniel / Lehto takes everything back to PM / email and then goes radio silent on us, until we speak up here again, in public. Then things are taken back into private PM / email again.

Vicious circle and it all feels really poorly executed. I acknowledge he might be the only person handling this and overworked, I don't blame the person - but this does not make it OK for the company to do.

Grimmshade

Sun 30 Oct 2022, 16:53

After months of waiting and long weeks of "delivery", my copy was officially assumed to have been lost and has been refunded.
On Oct 10th Daniel / Lehto has stated out of the blue that he "reached out to the distributor" for re-shipping, which is surprising, but welcome.

I've still not heard back about it being shipped, even though I've asked last Thursday. I have no idea whether this was another mixup and I wasn't supposed to get a reship due to the refund, which would be perfectly OK. What's not OK is the constant being left in the dark, no information, no transparency.

Daniel / Lehto takes everything back to PM / email and then goes radio silent on us, until we speak up here again, in public. Then things are taken back into private PM / email again.

Vicious circle and it all feels really poorly executed. I acknowledge he might be the only person handling this and overworked, I don't blame the person - but this does not make it OK for the company to do.
Agreed. I love the products, but the customer service needs a lot of work. As I've said before, I'm very worried about my expensive Blade Runner order.

Fenhorn

Sun 30 Oct 2022, 17:03

Moderator Message: If you don't have anything useful to add about the topic (that is when the expansion will be released btw), then don't. If you want to post about anything else, start a new thread.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore