Alexey Furman

Re: The Night Sow

Mon 31 Oct 2022, 20:45

I would like to ask the GMs that have done this mystery, how did you deal with the whole Olga's body situation? I mean, players arrive at this post at night that is a little outside the village (not far from the church), and they discover a mutilated body, a pretty big deal by nineteenth-century small village standards. They are the only ones at the scene, making them witnesses and first suspects too.

The players would probably want to first and foremost report the body (the killed woman) to the authorities. Where do they report? Who would then come to pick up the body? The players would most certainly be questioned by authorities and just simply everybody about their find.

I don't know, to me this moment where the players find the body just right away in this adventure is so problematic, because for the whole village the players would immediatetely become the center of attention as somebody who has discovered a brutally killed woman. Lisa would ask about this, Sisters of Satan, would definitely ask about this too.

Everybody would probably think they have something to do with the murder too.

arnof2020

Re: The Night Sow

Thu 12 Jan 2023, 15:23

Hello Daïna,

I am very interested to read that you played "A night sow" as part of a campaign. I would like to play "A Wicked Secret" as a campaign with my players but I did not yet find a way to tight the 4 scenarios together.

Did you manage to create a link between these 4 scenarios, I would be very curious to read about that ?
Thank you by advance
regards
Arn