Drakkan

Re: New Supplements?

Tue 26 Sep 2023, 20:40

My wishlist would be as follows:

- Physical and digital map packs of all current quests etc ( besides printing them out, not all have a printer ) AND more general all purpose maps aswell if not also map pieces we can use to genereate custom setups. Im mostly analogue/ physical fan of such so would be highly appreciated

These three could be combined into one physical/ digital book + vtt etc
- Physical and digital Expanded rule apendix/ player GM guide that clarifies things better, like " Attributes for NPC " how to calculate need examples, etc
-- Physical/ digital source book about making your own monsters. More different elements, dmg types, how to create sub types of monster or even new species etc.
--- Physical and digital Dragonbane Adventure collections, aka more quests, maybe even give a wider world perspective of the planet Misty Vale is set on?

- Physical standee packs. Like alot. Both colored and NON colored ( so we can color them ourself f. ex ). And yes a bunch more of digital VTT tokens

- Both pre-painted and unpainted ( primed or no isnt a big deal ) actual physical Dragonbane 3D printed monsters, NPC, PC minis + 3D print files we could buy to print ourself. Yes I know of Hero Forge, but thats not Dragonbane specific minis. Sometimes authencity is nice :)

Byrax

Wed 27 Sep 2023, 08:16

A Physical standee pack is announced and due for release in Feb 24.

MacDhomnuill

Mon 02 Oct 2023, 14:50

Best thing I heard all week, I love the art for the standees. While I have a lot of miniatures I actually prefer standees for roleplaying. Couldn’t say why but it just seems to work better and any time the minis come out my brain clicks into wargame mode.

JohnWithAgun

Wed 04 Oct 2023, 10:25

Best thing I heard all week, I love the art for the standees. While I have a lot of miniatures I actually prefer standees for roleplaying. Couldn’t say why but it just seems to work better and any time the minis come out my brain clicks into wargame mode.
Also prefer standees due to easier/efficient storage and speed in which you can handle them. (no need to be careful).
(recommend printableheroes + ice-cream sticks + clue = super cheap mass production. stick em in pathfinder bases and your ready for everything :) )

Byrax

Wed 04 Oct 2023, 11:30

How I wish Printableheroes offered prepunched cardboard standees…