Waynes_Books
Topic Author

Blade Runner RPG “Fiery Angels” – Sessions 2 & 3: DOUBLE GOOD

Fri 07 Jun 2024, 20:31

Our play-through of FIERY ANGELS continues. We're loving it even more than Electric Dreams.

At my photoblog I just posted a recap of sessions 2 and 3. REFEREES ONLY - SPOILERS ABOUND. Nick and Perry are doggedly running down a group of bootleg replicants. Nick seems to have a double on the loose, and forced to investigate without informing command of the particulars. Stakeouts, stand-offs, dueling spinners, and the big reveal. enjoy! -Wayne

Blade Runner RPG “Fiery Angels” – Sessions 2 & 3: DOUBLE GOOD

EsafaliTakru

Re: Blade Runner RPG “Fiery Angels” – Sessions 2 & 3: DOUBLE GOOD

Mon 01 Jul 2024, 13:46

Sounds like your "Fiery Angels" campaign is off to a fantastic start, Wayne! Electric Dreams is tough to beat, but glad to hear this one's even better. (Ref only sticker noted!)

Intrigued by the double Nick situation - that's some serious "Blade Runner" paranoia fuel right there. Duels with spinners sound epic too. Can't wait to hear more about the big reveal!

Looking forward to checking out your photoblog recap - [link your blog here if it's allowed by the forum rules]

Waynes_Books
Topic Author

Re: Blade Runner RPG “Fiery Angels” – Sessions 2 & 3: DOUBLE GOOD

Sun 07 Jul 2024, 17:49

Sounds like your "Fiery Angels" campaign is off to a fantastic start, Wayne! Electric Dreams is tough to beat, but glad to hear this one's even better. (Ref only sticker noted!)

Intrigued by the double Nick situation - that's some serious "Blade Runner" paranoia fuel right there. Duels with spinners sound epic too. Can't wait to hear more about the big reveal!

Looking forward to checking out your photoblog recap - [link your blog here if it's allowed by the forum rules]

Hello and thank you! Yeah, my brother was really unsettled by that twist. Photoblog recap already linked in OP. best, -W