d(sqrt(-1))

Re: Official Errata Rules Book

Sun 14 Jan 2024, 18:26

Yes, in the original rule book, but I quoted the Bestiary version, which says Ferocity: 1 unless there is a typo and it should say Ferocity 1/Harpy?

Short Fey

Sun 14 Jan 2024, 18:30

That's fair. i think it is just a typo. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Beware the fey!

d(sqrt(-1))

Sun 14 Jan 2024, 19:24

That's fair. i think it is just a typo. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
No worries!

Fenhorn

Sun 04 Feb 2024, 10:05

Page 73: The Swedish rule book have the following line, "Om du säljer ett begagnat föremål får du vanligen ut halva köpepriset, även om det är i gott skick." in the cost (pris) paragraph. I think that should be in the English as well, "If you sell a used item, you usually gets half the price for it, even if it is in good condition." (my direct translation).
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Ol' Cap'n Pegbill

Mage Missing Weapon?

Mon 18 Mar 2024, 00:18

Only two of three assorted mages (p. 19) have weapons listed. Is this intentional, or does selection 5-6 need a revision?

1–2 Staff, orbuculum, grimoire, torch, flint & tinder, D6 food rations, D8 silver
3–4 Knife, wand, grimoire, torch, flint & tinder, D6 food rations, D8 silver
5–6 Amulet, grimoire, sleeping pelt, torch, flint & tinder, D6 food rations, D8 silver

psullie

Mon 18 Mar 2024, 19:09

Mages can't use metal weapons and cast spells, so I believe that the intention was to create a character without any weapons

Fenhorn

Mon 18 Mar 2024, 19:24

Mages can't use metal weapons and cast spells, so I believe that the intention was to create a character without any weapons
One of the schools of magic specializes in unarmed combat. That might be the intention.

Juancho

Tue 02 Apr 2024, 20:11

I noticed one errata on page 48 (DB_Rules_v2). It says:

"The heroic abilities Defensive and Lightning Fast significantly increase your ability to defend yourself against multiple opponents"

It should say:

"The heroic abilities Defensive and Fast Footwork significantly increase your ability to defend yourself against multiple opponents"

Ugglefar

Fri 24 May 2024, 10:20

On page 73 it says:
“Subtle: The weapon grants a boon and increased damage when performing sneak attacks (page 43).”

But a sneak attack that uses a melee weapon always gets a boon right? So to write under the description of the subtle trait that you get a boon as well as an extra damage die is confusing. Why mention something generic that is applicable to all melee weapons as well as specific rule under the description for the weapon trait? Unless you will get two boons while doing a sneak attack with a subtle weapon.

Fenhorn

Fri 07 Jun 2024, 13:43

On page 73 it says:
“Subtle: The weapon grants a boon and increased damage when performing sneak attacks (page 43).”

But a sneak attack that uses a melee weapon always gets a boon right? So to write under the description of the subtle trait that you get a boon as well as an extra damage die is confusing. Why mention something generic that is applicable to all melee weapons as well as specific rule under the description for the weapon trait? Unless you will get two boons while doing a sneak attack with a subtle weapon.
Tomas answer to this.
Sneak attacks always gives a boon, subtle weapons also gives increased damage.
(SWE: Smygattacker ger alltid fördel, smidiga vapen ger dessutom ökad skada.)