klzaddum
Topic Author

addon products with Late pledge Moria expansion

Wed 24 Apr 2024, 20:44

I wish to make a late pledge and acquire the physical copy of the Moria Expansion. But I also wish to order the core rulebook, among others, pledgemanager gives me these options. When can I expect to have these items shipped? Only when Moria is final? For the Moria adventure, I understand. But I do not wish to wait potentially another year for the core rules to start my The One Ring game haha. Anyone ideas? Thanks!

Fenhorn

Re: addon products with Late pledge Moria expansion

Wed 24 Apr 2024, 21:42

Add-ons in a kickstarter is shipped when the kickstarter product is shipped, so if you want to have certain books before that, you have to order it from webbshop (or any other store that have the books).
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Linklite

Thu 25 Apr 2024, 08:52

To save on post & packaging, they're shipped simultaneously, which is why it's a bit cheaper to do it through KS rather than separately. If you want the CRB etc sooner than Moria, you'll have to buy it through their website (or other source) so they can send it when they're able. That's the tradeoff - cheaper with Moria because they're passing the savings on to you, or pay to have it sooner.

It's worth noting that Moria will be coming this year, not next year. Officially June/July, but I'd expect it in August, maybe September.

Otaku-sempai

Thu 25 Apr 2024, 19:36

To save on post & packaging, they're shipped simultaneously, which is why it's a bit cheaper to do it through KS rather than separately. If you want the CRB etc sooner than Moria, you'll have to buy it through their website (or other source) so they can send it when they're able. That's the tradeoff - cheaper with Moria because they're passing the savings on to you, or pay to have it sooner.

It's worth noting that Moria will be coming this year, not next year. Officially June/July, but I'd expect it in August, maybe September.
Update #20 was just posted for the kickstarter. Fulfillment should begin no later than July 2024.
#FideltyToTolkien