finarvyn
Topic Author

Core rulebook PDF variations

Sat 23 Mar 2024, 22:31

I own the rulebook from the boxed set, the hardback rulebook, and the special edition core rulebook (green hardback) and so I think I have PDF files of each, but I'm not sure which version of the rulebook has which file name. This isn't important for the main rules, but there are some variations in the adventures in the back.

I'm away from home at the moment and so can't access my physical copies, but I only seem to find DB_Rulebook_v2 and feel like there was at least one other version I should have. DriveThru is being finicky at the moment and isn't letting me access my library. Can anyone help me with the file name so that I can try to search for the other version?
Marv / Finarvyn
Fell in love with Tales from The Loop, Vaesen, 5E LotRR ... Now hooked on Dragonbane, which still should be called Drakar och Demoner IMO. Played OD&D since 1975..

Fenhorn

Re: Core rulebook PDF variations

Sat 23 Mar 2024, 23:51

The boxed rulebook doesn't have and adventure in it, the hardback rulebook does and yes, the boxed rulebook have references to cards since there are cards in the box while the hardback rulebook references the tables in the back of the book (the boxed rulebook doesn't have those tables). The content of the both the hardback is the same, only the cover differs.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore