JoshN251
Topic Author

[Moved] Alien rpg synthetics

Thu 14 Mar 2024, 23:36

Is there a rule that says company agents can not be synthetics ? I watch a YouTube where they ran chariot of the gods and the gm said it was a rule but I cant seem to find that rule

Fenhorn

Re: Alien rpg synthetics

Fri 15 Mar 2024, 01:41

Moderator Action: Moved the thread to the GM section since the answer may contain spoilers.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

_ArthurDallas_

Re: [Moved] Alien rpg synthetics

Mon 18 Mar 2024, 18:25

Hi Josh,

no ... no ... no rules about that (company agent can't be synthetic) ...
Just look at ASH (character from Alien 1979), he is a synthetic model 120-A2 and a company agent at the same time.

P.S. But if a player is a company agent, just be careful with situation called PVP (player versus player). Situation where a player is in direct confrontation with another player (beyond the point of no return). So to prevent this .... the character who has turned traitor become an NPC (non player character) and from now on will be under the control of the GM (Game Mother). The player in question is given a new PC (character).

P.S.2 ... But it can be part of your game too ... let me explain, a player who has a character company agent can play a character with a secret agenda throughout the game. A player who has a lot of experience can outsmart other players and sometimes that makes the games very interesting.

Sometimes we (Game Mother) use EVENT CARD in a cinematic scenario and at that EVENT (a company agent do something bad), the character will be played (from now on) by the GM ... to avoid confrontations between players ....

Arthur.