Arnold
Topic Author

Adventure- Campaign Path of Glory

Sat 09 Mar 2024, 11:18

Hey Folks,

in the deep of the web i found rumors of an upcoming campaign, path of glory. There is also an picture of two minotaurs, which seems to be on the cover of the book.
Does anyone know something about this?

Fenhorn

Re: Adventure- Campaign Path of Glory

Sat 09 Mar 2024, 11:55

There was a mini-campaign in the 80s, in three parts, and this will be based on that. The first part, called Dead Forest, is all about walking around in, well, the Dead Forest in search of a way to open a big portal by the mountains. This forest contains a number of adventure sites to explore. The second part is what happens after the players walk into the portal (the second part is called 'The Portals of Power' and into a lost dwarven city. I think it is dwarven at least. If a city is lost it usually is dwarven for some reason. But regardless, this is technically one big dungeon. These two parts, even though they where written in the 80s will be adapted to the new game and adjusted so they fit the current setting building. The third part will be re-written.

I have heard, through the jungle drums, so take it with a grain of salt, that this will be released this summer or that is the goal at least. This year at least.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Arnold
Topic Author

Re: Adventure- Campaign Path of Glory

Sat 09 Mar 2024, 13:51

Great news. I like the system and want to have more content. Cool.