Galendril
Topic Author

Raven's Purge Map

Mon 22 Jan 2024, 18:18

Hello!

I've been investing in the game for a long time and I'm finally getting around to starting a campaign. I don't think my local friends will be interested in this, so I'm planning on on running Raven's Purge online.

I purchased the boxed set and have the physical map. I also have the Raven's Purge PDF. But, I do not have a digital map.

Is there somewhere I can get this map legitimately?

Thanks!

Fenhorn

Re: Raven's Purge Map

Mon 22 Jan 2024, 19:18

There are maps and other things on the download page for the game. There is also an photoshop version of the map on this forum (uploaded here by FL).
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

Galendril
Topic Author

Mon 22 Jan 2024, 20:47

Thanks! The map I found in the download page isn't like the one that came in the box. Could you link the post with the map attached?

Fenhorn

Mon 22 Jan 2024, 21:25

Thanks! The map I found in the download page isn't like the one that came in the box. Could you link the post with the map attached?
I just remember that there is a thread about maps and FL linked the map there. I don't have the link. It is an old link, must be from 18-19 or so.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

kylkim

Fri 08 Mar 2024, 15:32

Is there somewhere I can get this map legitimately?
It's included in the Core set over on DriveThruRPG (on a hefty sale for the week).
Note, however, that the map in question is an .jpeg-image @ 4282*3101resolution, with all the paper-styling and .jpeg artefacting included: the fidelity quickly deteriorates once you zoom in to 150%. The original artist has shared the .psd file on the forum, if you wish to make larger drafts of the map, change or omit certain layers, etc., being mindful to just use it for private use. There are many examples of drafts on that thread and over on the Facebook group-page.