Re: How My Tutor Club's Nursing Paper Services Can Help

Tue 13 Feb 2024, 17:36

It has been a bit entertaining yes.
“Thanks for noticin' me.” - Eeyore

_ArthurDallas_

Tue 13 Feb 2024, 17:52

The nursing papers Case

Our 3 replicants (Tutor, Club and Help) of the Tutor Club spent the evening at Taffey Lewis'bar. The 4th nexus 8 Arohz was "retired" by a blade runner named Hampton. He had the nursing papers on him. Hampton follows the 3 replicants in the shadows.

Tutor, Club and Help go out in the rain. Hampton follows them. The 3 replicants enter a business called Hannibal Chew Genetics and talk with Mr. Chew. Hampton quickly realizes that they are there to kill Mr. Chew.

The shot resonates. Hampton just released his Pflager Katsumata Series D5223 and he just retired replicant Help. The other 2 replicants exit through the back door and run away.

To be continued.

ExileInParadise
Topic Author

Tue 13 Feb 2024, 21:01

Now ... a bystander victim in the case ... possibly a lead to the whereabouts of the cell ... is a poor N9 who was specifically created to be a nurse ... but is shunned by the patients for being a 'skinner.

She approached the cell to get false identity papers ... to just do what she was made to do ...
We live, as we dream -- alone. ~ Joseph Conrad

_ArthurDallas_

Tue 13 Feb 2024, 23:32

Another nurse is already there... in the cell... he is looking for something... he must not find the papers... N9 advances into the shadows and strangles him... like all the other annoying witnesses... don't leave a trace... on the ground there is another victim... the contact for the false papers. N9 finds the papers...

Then she leaves again in the shadows of the corridor....