Torbern75
Topic Author

Where can I find adventures?

Sat 13 Jan 2024, 20:04

Hi everyone,
I am new to Dragonbane. I used to play the old game drakar & demoner back in 1985-1992. But now I want to get back to Dragonbane. Where can I find adventures to this fun game? I looked through drivethrurpg and all I found was "det krypande mörkret".
I can read both Swedish and English so if anyone has any adventures please let me know.
Best Regards
Torbern

Short Fey

Re: Where can I find adventures?

Sat 13 Jan 2024, 21:05

There are 11 adventures (which can be strung together as a campaign) in the boxed edition.

At the moment however the game is a bit spars on proper adventures. There is an official remake of the "Ärans Väg/Path to honor" trilogy (with the last adventure getting a rewritten) on it's way due sometime in 2024. There are a few on Drivethru like "Legends of Cyr-Nul: The Dire Pack", "Goldmound", and a few simple adentures via "Dragonegg".

There was also a swedish kickstarter for Ereb Altor, but that won't likely be due till 2025.
Beware the fey!

RasmusH(Swe)

Fri 26 Jan 2024, 08:37

1. The core set has 11 adventures + an adventure generator + more seeds. There is also the solo adventures that can be played as a group

2. Fenix has released a few adventures, at least 3 or 4. In addition about as many seeds.

In the new inbound version of the rulebook and in the book Uppvaknandet by EP Uggla there is an adventure.

I played myself Ärans väg ported to the new rules and currently playing Siratsias vita formelbok. Am about to play Skelettbyns hemlighet.

Det Krypande mörkret is released which also has I think the adventures Jarls kullar and one more.

May the dice roll with you

Byrax

Fri 26 Jan 2024, 09:31

With the suggestions above you should have a lot of adventures to run. Also, the adventure/campaign Den Brända Jorden is being released shortly.