Valyar
Topic Author

Option to rever to the old forum theme

Sun 14 Jan 2024, 10:54

Is there a way to revert to the old forum theme?

This new one is very heavy on the eyes and old threads with quotes and formatting are often are messed up with letters on same color background. I run 2k monitor and it is still too much scrolling and zoom in/out to make it comfortable.

greger

Re: Option to rever to the old forum theme

Mon 15 Jan 2024, 12:19

I would love if that was possible

Nils
Site Admin

Mon 15 Jan 2024, 12:36

Sorry that won't be possible, this is the new look for both the site and the forum. However, we are tweaking the styling based on feedback (most of the white quotes should be fixed soon). If you have features that look wrong, let us know and we'll have a look.
Fria Ligan

greger

Tue 16 Jan 2024, 17:31

I can't say there are details, it's just the overall design no longer feels inviting to interact with or read. I used to stop in here multiple times a week to read new posts, but now I open the forum, and it just feels like a mess in general. The font is to tall and narrow, I preferred black on white, in the list of the different categories, it feels like it just floats. Inside each forum I find it hard to see what threads has updates. The line on the side is there, but the previous where it was bold made it easier, as I now have to move my vision back and forth between the subject text and the indicator to see if there is something new in a thread I'd might be intersted in. It just... I can't say I see any improvement in this.
There's too much «style and "design"» now, and less «function».

Valyar
Topic Author

Wed 17 Jan 2024, 10:04

In addition, I think there should be much better visual indication than vertical line for new threads, posts within thread etc.