Regler
Topic Author

Physical copies not arriving and no response

Sat 09 Dec 2023, 06:49

I ordered the one ring bundle ~2 weeks ago and it hasn’t arrived yet. I’ve tried contacting the customer support a few days ago and again today and haven’t gotten a response. Is there some other way to get updates on the shipment?

Linklite

Re: Physical copies not arriving and no response

Sat 09 Dec 2023, 12:05

It can take a while for them to post it. Two weeks is certainly on the longer side in my experience but not outside of it and it's their busiest period now - so don't freak just yet.

Customer service takes ages now. They had a massive absence in the summer and fell behind, I took about a month or so for me to get a response back about my issue with dice.

Free League just take a while. To answer your question - so far as I'm aware, just the customer service.

Lehto

Re: Physical copies not arriving and no response

Sat 09 Dec 2023, 16:25

I ordered the one ring bundle ~2 weeks ago and it hasn’t arrived yet. I’ve tried contacting the customer support a few days ago and again today and haven’t gotten a response. Is there some other way to get updates on the shipment?
Hi!
If you share your e-mail or order number in a PM I can look into it for you. Out of curiousity, did you e-mail our support e-mail or go via the contact sheet?

Kind regards,
Daniel
Customer Support
Daniel
Customer support