OberonViking
Topic Author

Extra PCs with full agendas for CotG

Sun 22 Oct 2023, 11:58

Hey there,
I am about to run CotG, first with four players and later with seven - so I am looking for extra PCs with full Three Act Agendas. Is there a resource with these already?
Otherwise I will adapt and modify the crew of the Sotillo.
Thanks in advance.

_ArthurDallas_

Re: Extra PCs with full agendas for CotG

Tue 24 Oct 2023, 17:14

Ya if I were you I would take the extra PCs with the Sotillo crew and maybe keep the Captain Bolaji as an NPC ... bring them (the Sotillo) docking at the start of the story and the Captain Bolaji will give them (PCs) the mission to intercept the Chronus ... The Sotillo Captain Bolaji would be an agent for the Company ... that's a good start I think .... you will have 2 ships at your disposal and maybe put the Sotillo at a different airlock (docking point) so you can keep this ship for the finale (maybe block access to the Sotillo for the entire game except the end ... airlock is jammed I don't know and it needs 8 hours of work then another problem arise and find a quick fix for the end) ...

s-leya-sl

Re: Extra PCs with full agendas for CotG

Fri 17 Nov 2023, 15:34

Good idea is to have 1 additional (scientific) NPC / PC from the scratch, to potentially allow the Team to be stronger when it comes to Investigation.
I did the agenda as well.

Mine is Henry L. Sims, deck ingeneer (male version but easily could be switched to female).

STRENGTH ,2 AGILITY 3, WITTS 5, EMPATHY 4
OBSERVATION 3, STAMINA 2, COMTECH 3, MEDICAL AID 1, MANIPULATION 1

Background:
It's been over twenty years of working for Weyland-Yutani, and you're still conscientious and you continue to care. But this approach does not result from an attitude towards corporations, but from faith in importance of scientific and engineering work. Because this is where knowledge comes into play with experience. But you do it for yourself, not for corporate leeches. Well, maybe sometimes also to impress your colleagues, or even more so, all the ladies. Because ever since you worked at the university, women company have been passion for you, almost as great as science. So when the opportunity arises, you won't miss to have fun. As for relations on Montero, over the last year, you managed to get along with everyone this year, maybe least of all with the corporate guy, Wilson. You would get along with Rye, in all sorts of ways, but Rye you guess likes something different...