I've finished my initial readthrough of Building Better Worlds, and I've noticed the following typos and inconsistencies. I hope this is the correct thread to report this stuff in, because it's really a coin flip between posting here, or making a thread and being told to do it here.
- The Authority talent shares the same name as a Colonial Marshal talent in the core rulebook.
- Misspelled "Norcomm" on Page 39.
- The pistols chart entry for the Gorham .44 Magnum Pistol refers to Ranged Combat as "Ranged Weapons".
- It's kind of unusual that the MP-4043 does as much damage and has the same bonus as the M42A Scope Rifle, but doesn't have the same range and yet costs almost twice as much. Is that intentional?
- I'm guessing that the 2 weight on the Storm Rifle was done for game balance, but given how the Prometheus viral marketing campaign described the Storm as very lightweight, I can't fathom why it would be heavier than the pulse rifle in game encumbrance units. Maybe keep the weight on both weapons the same and/or remove the +1 modifier?
- The Magellan's price is listed as 40 million dollars despite the flavor text on the previous page saying it costs two billion dollars. Was this deliberate?
- The Containment and Termination Protocol for the Hammerpede cuts off rather abruptly at "They also like to force themselves down your". I dunno if this was meant to be a little joke or just the writer blanking out and forgetting to finish the sentence (which is a human mistake that I've made plenty of times, so I'm not judging).
- Was the choice to reuse art of the Neomorph (on Page 124) rather than something accurate intentional or a mistake, like the time the Twilight: 2000 Alpha .PDF used art of an RPD instead of a PKM in the respective weapon card?
- On Pages 170 + 171, by "E4 Electroshock Pistol", I presume that's a typo of "ES-4 Electrostatic Pistol?"
- On Page 221, I'm assuming "PILOT test" is meant to be "PILOTING test".
- All of the NPCs on Pages 254-255 and 259 have "E-7 Shockgun" instead of "ES-7 Shockgun", which is strange, since two of them have ES-4 Electrostatic Pistols written correctly.
- "Briefing Room" on the map of the Solovetsky Island is misspelled "Brefing Room". Similarly, "Coolant Tanks" is misspelled "Colant Tanks", "Catwalk" is misspelled "Caywalk".
Last edited by Cody B, Gamin'
on Wed 11 Oct 2023, 09:42, edited 2 times in total.