Boneguard
Topic Author

Novel tie-in Scenarios question

Thu 05 Oct 2023, 14:36

I did a quick search and couldn't find my answer, so I apologize if it has been asked before.

Regarding the 3 scenarios Fallout (Alien: Colony War), EVAC (Alien: Inferno's Fall) and Trojan Horse (Alien: Enemy of My Enemy) would there be a possibility to have then in a PDF format (individually or combined) or is my only option is getting the epub version and convert them in PDF format?

In some instance a digital format would be more convenient than carrying the novel around.

Angelman

Re: Novel tie-in Scenarios question

Thu 05 Oct 2023, 15:05

The scenarios were included in the novels to sell more novels (and vis versa), so they won't be released in other formats, sadly. (At least not at this point in time).

That said, the Fallout scenario was made available to FL agents to use at cons and such. I'm sure that if you sign up for the agent thing, you'll get access to that scenario in pdf form.
"And the rain sets in,
it's the Angelman.
I'm deranged".
--David Bowie, I'm Deranged

Boneguard
Topic Author

Thu 05 Oct 2023, 16:40

The scenarios were included in the novels to sell more novels (and vis versa), so they won't be released in other formats, sadly. (At least not at this point in time).
Thank you for the answer.

I had strong suspicion that this (or something along those lines) was the case, but I figured there were no harm in asking just in case I were wrong.
That said, the Fallout scenario was made available to FL agents to use at cons and such. I'm sure that if you sign up for the agent thing, you'll get access to that scenario in pdf form.
That's good to know. Although at the moment, I don't really do con or run any game for that matter, so not sure if this would be a good move, but I might look into it. Thank you.

_ArthurDallas_

Thu 05 Oct 2023, 17:12

I bought the novels and digitalised them myself (took a picture of pages for the tie-in cinematics) and with all JPEG I have put them in a personal PDF (actually it's 3 PDF). Can't share them I'm sorry but you could do the same. Just have to buy all 3 novels.

Enjoy your games.
Arthur

Boneguard
Topic Author

Thu 05 Oct 2023, 17:28

I bought the novels and digitalised them myself (took a picture of pages for the tie-in cinematics) and with all JPEG I have put them in a personal PDF (actually it's 3 PDF). Can't share them I'm sorry but you could do the same. Just have to buy all 3 novels.

Enjoy your games.
Arthur
No worries, I wouldn't dare ask for them.

I do have the 3 novels in questions and access to a scanner (and my phone) so making my own PDF is definitely a possibility and likely a plan C if the epub to PDF route is not feasible.